Commander Cloud Strife of AVALANCHE (FF King Unit 13NOV05)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, this is the first of approximately 28 or so King units that I'll be making for the FF mod: Cloud Strife of AVALANCHE.

Civilopedia:

A former member of the Shinra military, Cloud Strife was hired by the AVALANCHE resistance group for his fighting skills and internal knowledge of Shinra operations. After rescuing Aeris Gainsborough, the last surviving Cetra, or Ancient from the clutches of Shinra, he was elected as leader of AVALANCHE as they set out on their journey to stop Sephiroth and Shinra from destroying the planet. After coming to grips with his past, he was not only able to successfully lead AVALANCHE on a successful assault against the Shinra Corporate leaders that brought the company to ruin, but also managed to defeat Sephiroth and thwart his plan to use Meteor to destroy the world.

The Files

Preview:

Attachments

• Cloud.gif
    Cloud.gif
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,460
Bjornlo said:
Cool animations. What is the fireball just before he salutes then attacks with his sword?

He's probably using a "Fire" materia. ;)

Actually, I've been finding units that already suit certain leaders. For Instance, the default Firaxis Joan of Arc king unit will work quite nicely for Princess Sara of Sassoon, once I add a C&P magic attack (sorta like MRTN's magical attack for Temujin), and I'm using Aaglo's Chaos dwarf Sorceror as Emperor Gestahl, and I'll be using ED's Chaos Warrior as Chaos Lord Garland of the Dark Warriors.... The next FF king unit that I'm making for sure is Princess Garnet of Alexandria.

Woohoo! Now that`s what I call a Buster Sword! I`m going on a quest to find the Buster Axe. And then I`m gonna make Axe-chucks! YO! Nice, Nice, and NICE!
And kewl!

BTW. I`ve always (role)played so that Barret stayed the leader, never considered myself to be one (Duh, you gotta ask everybody on everything, not what I call a leader. Also a leader should have a cyborg-machine-gun-arm, just in case someone mentiones democracy :))

Heckuva meat cleaver that guy's got!

sweet sweet sweeeet. FFVII is my all time whole world super ultimate RPG ever!!! thank you!!

Top Bottom