Pack of Brazil Mod - Civ4 civis plus 4 new ones

The file is: http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ4/modpacks/PoBM.zip

Pack of Brazil Mod (PoBM) adds in your game Brazil and three more civis that have relationship with the formation of this nation: Tupi, Portugal and Zulu (represents the Bantu of Angola and Mozambique). It has static LHs and the UUs uses texture work only, I expect change it in the future.

enjoy :)

01- Brazil

Title and leader 1: Imperador Pedro II
Leader 1 bonuses: Organized and Creative
Leader 1 favourite civic: Representation
Unique Unit: Pracinha (Infantry, 2+ power)

Title and leader 2: Presidente Vargas
Leader 2 bonuses: Philosophical and Industrious
Leader 2 favourite civic: Police State

02- Tupi

Title and leader: Cacique Cunhambebe
Leader bonuses: Aggresive and Expansive
Leader favourite civic: Tribalism
Unique Unit: Tamoio (Scout, 1+ moviment per turn)

03- Portugal

Title and leader: Infante Henrique
Leader bonuses: Philosophical and Financial
Leader favourite civic: Hereditary Rule
Unique Unit: Carrack (Caravel, 1+ moviment per turn)

04- Zulu

Title and leader: chief Shaka
Leader bonuses: Philosophical and Industrious
Leader favourite civic: Tribalism
Unique Unit: Impi (Warrior, 1+ moviment per turn)

Looks like a nice mod, I look forward adding this mod to other civs mod.

So many new civs already great... ANd especially all the old ones from civ 3 that i have missed :D

hey, Civarmy, i have trouble with this mode, i have installed it works well, but the flag while im playing, doesn't appear

XDV said:
hey, Civarmy, i have trouble with this mode, i have installed it works well, but the flag while im playing, doesn't appear

it has happen in some games and I don't know how to solve it :( if someone knows this one, please, post :)

These mods are sweeet. You've inspired me to try to make some of my own, but im having a whole world of trouble. My goal is to make a playable Peruvian civilization, and to change the Incan leaders name to Pachacutec rather than Huayna Capac. Can you help me out with this?

Well, i will like to know how did you made those excelent leader pictures?
I am new at modding Civ4, so, maybe the question is to simple and easy... :D
:goodjob:

CivArmy - Have you noticed any problems with your new civilizations and the 1.09 patch? I'm in the process of re-adding together all of my favorite mods and trying to avoid conflicts.

ThermalChiri said:
These mods are sweeet. You've inspired me to try to make some of my own, but im having a whole world of trouble. My goal is to make a playable Peruvian civilization, and to change the Incan leaders name to Pachacutec rather than Huayna Capac. Can you help me out with this?

:thanx:
I think the best way to learn is download one of my new civis and checking all the files. Then u can see what I changed or added for the XLM files and see the rules to create the graphic, I mean, flag and leaderheads sizes and other stuff ;)
I can't create right now a tutorial :( I have few spare time and I want spend it creating new stuff for Civ4 :)

pepemonje said:
Well, i will like to know how did you made those excelent leader pictures?
I am new at modding Civ4, so, maybe the question is to simple and easy...

I use a software called Poser 5, here comes a link for more information: http://www.e-frontier.com/article/articleview/1597/1/281?sbss=281 (official web site)

pepemonje said:
CivArmy - Have you noticed any problems with your new civilizations and the 1.09 patch? I'm in the process of re-adding together all of my favorite mods and trying to avoid conflicts.

I tried install this path, but didn't work here :( I think it just installed one part of the path which is that software to play on line. So, I didn't know if there is any conflit problem with this new "version" untill now :(

How do you dowload civs but in simple ways step by step

Another Leader for Brazil is Pedro Álvares Cabral the navigator,instead of Infante Henrique,because when Brazil was colonized in 1500 the Infante Henrique exist no longer.

And why not Dom Pedro I?

He is after all the one who granted independence to Brazil.

His unit could be the Independence dragoons.

Hi CivArmy! It's me! Yes! That cheeky person that asked you millions and millions of questions when was a n00b! :D

well, this works with warworlds/vanilla with patch?

PS: Quem ser pracinha?

'Pracinhas' are the brazilian soldiers that fought in the world war two.

(Pracinhas são os soldados que lutaram na Itália na segunda guerra mundial)

Top Bottom