Leader 2 favourite civic: Theocracy

Cities:
Jerusalem
Hebron
Beersheba
Bethel
Dan
TO BE CONTINUED...

looks good. though I think you should make it also a modern Israel, since you used its flag, so perhaps instead of Solomon you should put Ben Gurion?

hemeth86 said:
looks good. though I think you should make it also a modern Israel, since you used its flag, so perhaps instead of Solomon you should put Ben Gurion?
Ben Gurion? Curious. I would have said Golda Meir. :)

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
I've done the second leader, King Solomon, this is the 1st view:

*Image snipped*

BTW, what should his bonuses and favourite civic be?

Holy... cow...
That picture is awesome.

Although I'm not liking the crown -- where did that design come from?

oooooohhhh sooooo many civs to add.... any chance of a single .zip with all your civs? (with xml files merged!)
if so, is it possible that you mark all the changes you've made in xml files so its easier to merge with other mods?
thx

Spiritual/Philosophical favored civic organized religion (he built the temple after all?)

Jecrell said:
Holy... cow...
That picture is awesome.

Although I'm not liking the crown -- where did that design come from?

from here :)

hIdDeN_eViL said:
oooooohhhh sooooo many civs to add.... any chance of a single .zip with all your civs? (with xml files merged!)
if so, is it possible that you mark all the changes you've made in xml files so its easier to merge with other mods?
thx

Wait for Next Level Mod with my 21 first LHs :D Soon on CFC boarders ;)

Hmmm, since Solomon built both the Temple and his magnificent palace, perhaps he should have industrious as one of his traits. Spiritual should probably be the other one, after all we are talking about a king of Israel.

I hope it's not too late, but Soloman should be Philosophical (Ecclesiastes, Proverbs) and Industrious. Soloman WASN'T particularly spiritual or religious. He built pagan temples for all his 700 wives and 300 concubines.

If I was making the mod (damn I wish I knew how to mod) I would have picked Soloman (Philo & Industrious) and Deborah (Spiritual & Creative). Has everyone forgotten Deborah -- the greatest Judge?

As for a Unique Unit, I don't know if it's moddable, but what about a unit that functions like the Civ II partisans. Or, alternatively, a UU that gains a bonus when attacking/defending within Hebrew territory only.

Maybe I'm missing something, but does'nt the swordman already have +10% city attack anyways?

I've got the mod working, except that the flag is white ... no Star of David ... any thoughts on why that is?

The macabee might want to have a hill bounus. I like that it's less powerfull then the Patorian. Damn Romans!:)

Top Bottom