A Proper Score Graph

ulfn

Chieftain
As I'm sure you all agree, the score graph in Civ 4 is about the sorriest thing ever seen. So, consequently, I made my own. I posted this at apolyton originally, but I thought I'd post it here as well.

Here's the link to the thread on apolyton.

Download latest version (1.8)

Change log:

v1.8

* Added instructions for installing without the research history.
* Don't show the names of leaders you haven't met (in demographics tab).
* Split the statistics table in two (one for units and one for buildings).

v1.7

* Research score graph (thanks to Bhruic).

* Show who is the best/worst rival in demographics tab.
* List which city has built a particular wonder in wonders tab. (only for completed wonders, to avoid revealing too much information)
* Fixed bugs in demographics tab where your score was displayed instead of the best/worst rival's score.

v1.6

* Displays more dates.

v1.5

* Full screen graph (moved the demographics table to a new tab).
* Added rival best/worst to demographics table.
* Sideways scrolling.
* Shows what years are being displayed.
* Improved legend layout.

v1.4

* Legend showing who is who.

v1.3

* Thicker lines.

v1.2

* Works with patch 1.09.
* The graph is no longer displayed in the background of the other tabs.
* Resets the number of turns to display to match the drop-down selection.

v1.1

* Fixed bug where the score dropped to zero at the last turn.
* Fixed bug where dead civs still got score.

The links don't work as Apolyton doesn't want their bandwidth used by other sites. So, either people need to copy the link location and paste it on a new page, or you need to put it somewhere else (like here). Hope that little tidbit helped. BTW, it does look good.

The thing with the score graphs is that they're based on mercantillism. according to the scores, it would be impossible for every civ to lose power at the same time, when 2 are losing power, atleast 1 will be at the receiving end. Thanks for your work, ulfn, it about time that a proper score graph has been made.

You have tried to link to an image on our site directly. Please do not use our bandwidth for your sites.

Linking to our files and images(and files and images uploaded on the server through our Upload service) is allowed only by pages on our site(e.g. pages in our various sections, forum threads, etc)

If you feel you shouldnt be geting this, dont hesitate to contact us
Please,upload it on CFC.

Ok.. Now the links should work. I added a legend as per request.

version1_4small.jpg

I put a scaled down screenshot here since the full shot is quite big. Can you get thumbs of your attachments somehow?

Download: View attachment psg1_4.zip

Yes....... i was wondering what ever happened to a legend, thanks for that quick request response. Now i'll be able to match the graph to their civs lol

You Know what would really come in handy with this score graph, a set of dates in the bottom to know exactly when a trend started. Its just a suggestion anyway but it would be great.

Changes:

* Full screen graph (moved the demographics table to a new tab).
* Added rival best/worst to demographics table.
* Sideways scrolling.
* Shows what years are being displayed.
* Improved legend layout.

Screenshot:
version1_5small.jpg

Download: View attachment psg1_5.zip

You Know what would really come in handy with this score graph, a set of dates in the bottom to know exactly when a trend started. Its just a suggestion anyway but it would be great.

I only show the start and end year. If you think it's needed I could add, oh say three more years.

wow - thanx - this is awesome

more years will be ok too - will give a better look and orientation.

awesome! thanks!

ew

Top Bottom