Japanese Zero

krowtrobot

Chieftain
Hi again! Here's the Japanese fighter from WWII. My suggested stats are the same as the fighter, with 14 Str. and a 25% chance to evade interception. I'll put pictures up once someone helps me with how to do it.

Attachments

• fighter_256.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 562
  • zero_button.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 473
  • japenese_Zero.jpg
    japenese_Zero.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3,766
krowtrobot said:
Hi again! Here's the Japanese fighter from WWII. My suggested stats are the same as the fighter, with 14 Str. and a 25% chance to evade interception. I'll put pictures up once someone helps me with how to do it.

To put the picture up, just:

1) Go to advanced posting mode
2) Click on manage attachments
3) browse and upload a screenshot (get a screenshot by pressing the "Print Screen" button while in the game and go to the My Games\Civ 4\Screenshots directory"

Or you could use photobucket or imageshack (I think?) to host your pictures and use the Insert Image button.

Also, how about a bonus versus naval units? (I'd think also kamikaze option would be nice).

Req

Thanks for the help! I added the picture up top at my original post.

Thanks!

Yeah I Like The White One Better

I think I like the white one better too, but I thought it would be easier with the camoflage to go with the green model.

Nice job!

Now, does anyone know how to make this a unique unit for the Japs replacing the original fighter?

I'm pretty slow learning Python..., just starting to get used to the XML files.

There are tutorials for that in the Creation and Customation forum, just find the "How to add a new unit to the Game" thread. I've added so many though, that you can PM me any specific questions. I've added 1 new unit to each side in the game, and am almost done adding a third, and I think I will post them all in a big mod sometime in the near future.

krowtrobot said:
There are tutorials for that in the Creation and Customation forum, just find the "How to add a new unit to the Game" thread. I've added so many though, that you can PM me any specific questions. I've added 1 new unit to each side in the game, and am almost done adding a third, and I think I will post them all in a big mod sometime in the near future.

Thanks! I mostly learn from how others do things, so I'll look forward to your mod. In the meantime, I'll check out those tutorials...

Can't wait to see them in action :). Firaxis may make one later if they remake the Pacific war mod. Good Job

AWESOME. Now if someone could just make the P-51 Mustang, F-15 Eagle or Strike Eagle my day would be made.:D

Just one thing.. The Japanese Zero-planes weren't green, the were white

Attachments

• Zero-1.jpg
    Zero-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 630
Navy planes where white. Army planes were Green. I can't remember if the Army operated Zeros, though...

Goldflash said:
Navy planes where white. Army planes were Green. I can't remember if the Army operated Zeros, though...
no the army didnt operate zeros

Top Bottom