New Unit: Viera Sniper from FF TA/XII (11 DEC 05)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
WooooT! 2 units in 4 days.... Of course, this was only possible because I just used the same props and base figure as the Ranger, and changed a few morphs and her outfit....

Anyways, here's a Viera Sniper from FF TA. Viera are an all-female race of rabbit-like people who are extremely agile and graceful, making them experts at any job requiring such skills. One fearsome Viera-only job in FF TA is the Sniper. Viera snipers can use their powerful greatbows to target enemies and kill them with a single, well-placed arrow.

Viera Sniper Files

Preview:

Attachments

• Viera.gif
    Viera.gif
    106 KB · Views: 1,907
:goodjob:

Excellent! I might put it into the Playground to replace the previous king unit for the girls.

The bow string on that one's like 2 inches thick. ;)

Excellent, again, and don't worry about using essentially the same stuff, that's the only way rapid production speeds can be possible.

I think I said this for the previous unit, but your bow and arrow are quite flawless.

:thumbsup:

LOL I saw the word sniper and was expecting something entirely different! I was not expecting a rabbit-woman with a bow and arrow. Actually, I guess you could hunt a snipe with a bow/arrow.:crazyeye:

Anyway, that is very nice animation. I am glad that people are still making units for Civ3.

Yeah, basically the Viera Sniper job in FF TA is essentially like Stallone in Rambo (like how he used a compound bow and arrows to silently snipe off VC in those movies), except for the fact that they look better with no shirt on than Stallone could ever hope to... :groucho:

Interestingly enough, she's a UU for Bervenia (from FFTA) that replaces a gun-armed default unit in the "Age of Machina" (modern era).... Basically the Viera Sniper is a high-powered defensive unit with extra defense and ZOC (to symbolize sniping off enemy soldiers as a unit approaches the city).

wonderful, i love her^_^

Stormrage said:
Rambo IV: Rambo becomes a playboy bunny-girl!

Whoa, kids, don`t do drugs :p

Jane Bimbo, Army of one :p

Quizny: Just be patient, I'm working on it as fast as I can.

Weasel: I may be getting fast, but I'm not that fast (plus my animating programs actually have a graphical interface)....

sorry. i didnt mean to sound impatient or rude, its just that i'm a long time FF fan (ignore the fact that im 14. i've been playing since i was like, 6 or so), my favourite of all being FF7 (best storyline, best villain, best hero, best magic system, best graphics (come on, who doesnt like giant-block-handed soldiers?!)

Nice bunny-girl, Hikaro! :) When I look at it, all I see is a drooling Goldflash. Horror! ;)

Top Bottom