NEW CIV-Philippines !!

Morphy Richards

Chieftain
This is my all new Philippines thats right from the creator that brought you the Derby County FC Mod comes his second Civilization this time including;

Whole Civilization
Civilopedia Entries from Wilkipedia
Unique unit-Filipino Guerilla :replaces Marine
3 Leaders-Ferdinand Marcos, Manuel Quezon and Corazon Aquino
Flag
Civ Colour Dark Blue

Things to do-
Figure out why civilopedia icon for civ isnt working

So here is the mod finished apart from the civilopedia pic for civ this is the newer version for if dont already have mod if you do already have philippines mod download patch 0.1 and extract to text directory to fix certain problems below but if you dont already have mod download philippines mod version 0.2 here

WARNING!!-Patch 0.1 has been released fixing various text files just extract the folder in to your Philippines Mod\Assets\XML\Text directory click yes to all it is recommended you get this patch if you already have the Mod if you dont have the mod download Philippines mod V0.2 from the above link

If you already have the mod down load the v0.1 patch Here

dont no how to do screenshots

To do screenshots, hit the Print Screen button in the top left hand corner of the keboard. The enter Word or another program like that and hit Ctrl+V and there you go, a screenshot.

thanx
i was wonderin how to do it

no much of the civis were from southeast asia, guess i gonna do something about it, do you guys have any suggestion? thailand?

Leong9000 said:
no much of the civis were from southeast asia, guess i gonna do something about it, do you guys have any suggestion? thailand?

I would deffinately second that.:D Why siam (Thailand) hasnt been done before now is beyond me? Its nice the variety of Civs being made but most of them tend to be for European powers. Anyway, Siam was THE power of SE asia for hundreds of years and resisted colinization when all her Nieghbors were occupied. And, as I think you might know being in Maylaysia, Thailand remains a strong Regional power. I can help with ANY info, I am just not much into programming/Modding.

Thanks

Leong9000 said:
I know it would be difficult but could someone do a Laos mod?

Thailand Would Be Awsome, you could play as Rama 5 (the King from the King and I) and have military Leaders like Khun Paan (awsome movie Khun Paan kicked but) Not to mention on the Coolness factor that Thailand is the only nation in SE that never was conqured by some Euro Trash power. They held their own and would make a great addition.

This file is not hosted anym more because of the "100 days availability after no download" limit, if anybody still have one copy please repost it

Here is my vision of what a Philippine Civ would be like :D

Name Philippines
Adjective: Filipino(s)
Leader(s): "Datu" Lapu-Lapu (Philosophical, Protective), More leaders is optional
Unique Unit: Filipino Guerilla (Replaces Marine)
Unique Building: Banaue Rice Terrace (Replaces Granary, Available when "Agriculture" is discovered)
Colors: Dark Blue, Dark Yellow, or White. Dark Red or Light Red is optional maybe.

This is my all new Philippines thats right from the creator that brought you the Derby County FC Mod comes his second Civilization this time including;

Whole Civilization
Civilopedia Entries from Wilkipedia
Unique unit-Filipino Guerilla :replaces Marine
3 Leaders-Ferdinand Marcos, Manuel Quezon and Corazon Aquino
Flag
Civ Colour Dark Blue

Things to do-
Figure out why civilopedia icon for civ isnt working

So here is the mod finished apart from the civilopedia pic for civ this is the newer version for if dont already have mod if you do already have philippines mod download patch 0.1 and extract to text directory to fix certain problems below but if you dont already have mod download philippines mod version 0.2 here

WARNING!!-Patch 0.1 has been released fixing various text files just extract the folder in to your Philippines Mod\Assets\XML\Text directory click yes to all it is recommended you get this patch if you already have the Mod if you dont have the mod download Philippines mod V0.2 from the above link

If you already have the mod down load the v0.1 patch Here
Where is the file? The link send me to filegone.com and there i don't see any of it!!! :confused:

FINALLY ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!! I have a few questions first,

1.Is this available for Vanilla Civilization IV or Warlords only or BTS only?

2.Why do you include Marcos even though he is an EVIL DICTATOR???????

Top Bottom