The Culturalists

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Some of the Sceptrum Pars may seem farmiliar, i borrowed from Alpha's Model

Sceptrum Pars(literally Rules of the Party) of the Culturalists

The culturalists are a party, but they are what parties were originally supposed to be. It is a group of like minded people who can debate among each other about what decision they feel is the best to make. You don't have to vote a particular way to be a member, this is what is described above, a place where like minded people can discuss the issues and then attempt to do what is right for the nation. You don't have to agree with our presented goals to be a member, and all are welcome. if you commit a serious offense, you will be warned. after two serious offenses, you will be stripped of Titles, and after 3 you will be osrtacized(like that'll ever happen:lol: )

We culturalist have the following goals:

1. To expand our nations borders through cultural growth
2. Gain as many legednary culture cities as possible
3. To continue to Improve our cities with cultural impovements
4. To control as many wonders as we can(wonders are an intergral part of the game in my opinion)
5. To stay ahead in the Technological race
6. To gain control of as many resourses as possible, though prioritizing sources such as stone, copper and marble for they increase wonder production
7. To gain holy cities and control and spread our religion(s)
8. To keep our citiziens happy and healthy
9. To maintain a protective military

keeping with the Alphawolf model these are the reasons:
1. This will allow use to gain land and resources without the finacial, cultural, and technological burden of conquest
2. This will cause people to respect us and opens up a cultrual victory
3.This lieads directly too the last to points, expanding our borders and gain culture
4.Also leads to 1&2 and adds greater culture and benefits
5. This will allow us early access to wonders, improvements and will increace our trading prowness
6. This will keep our nation productive healthy and happy
7.Holy cities allow the Relgion wonder and spreading our religion will increase our trading prowness
8. This will increase productivity and growth
9. A protective military would allow us to defend our cities, but also not be pushed around. A protective military would have enough offensive units to punish nations for defiling our soil.

To gain membership post here and put either:
Grand Vernulas of the Culturists( regular member),
Valde Alio of the Culturalists(expainled below),
or Humanitas Rector/ Salus Rector of the Culturalists(ditto).
If you have a cramped sig than just put Culturalist in it.

The party shall be run as followed:
1. There will be the Amplitudo Princeps(me) who is a constant and permanent upper party member

2. There will be the five Valde Alio who are effectivly elders or councilmembers who run the Optimus Placitium(High Council). They are elected every 2 terms, with 3 in one term and 2 in another. Among the Optimus Placitium( O.P) a a Humanitus Rector shall be selected. The Humanitus Rector shall be elected by the people. The powers of the O.P and the H.R shall be decide by a meeting of the party at a later date or through polls

3. The regular members(Grand Vernulas) have the right to vote in party polls, to nominate themselves or nominate others for a party position, and to start a Sceptrum Secui amendment vote. This vote must get a 60% approval rating. It will then be subject to a vote by the A.P and the O.O. If they approve by a majority then it passes. If it is not approved, the citizien may post another poll, and if this one gets 70% approvle, it is past.

All polls are open for obvious reasons.

Also the Optimus Placitium shall have only 3 members, the first three to request this, until we have 10 members, when a two more will be elected. After that point elections will start as normal

For the good of the nation I salute thee, members of the the Noble Culturalists.

Positions and Members:
Amplitudo Princeps- Swissempire

Current Optimus Placitium:
Illini Rule
Bengeance
5Star

Members:
Swissempire
Alphawolf-stripped of titles and on probation
Dr.Civ
Nomad Bryce
5star US
Bengeance
Illini Rule
temmage
cIVpassIVe

Glossary of Terms:

Amplitudo Princeps- Grand Leader
Grand Vernulas- Grand Servant(of the people)
Altus Alio- Noble/Great Person
Humanitas Rector- Cultural Leader
Salus Rector- Assistant Ruler/Leader
Optimus Placitium-Noble Meeting/council
Sceptrum Pars- Rule of the Party

(all are in latin. Mine is flawed, this is from a translator, pm with suggestions problems)

Post Valde Alio of the Culturalists in your sig

Sweet Calisurfer

Welcome Dr.Civ

see alpha's post

I would like to join this party as its goals agree with my thoughts, but, I would like to state that I dissagree with any form of Permenant Upper Party Position.

nomad Bryce, i don't vote on O.P matters, i'm kind of like the queen of england. I'm just there! Also would you like to be on the O.P or just a regular citizien?

I'll just remain a regular member, here to show my support, because I am already active in several leadership roles, and it is important to me to do the highest quality job I can provide.

Nomad Bryce, a member of our small but growing party has been elected Minster of Culture and I have become the Deputy. This means that from the beginning of the game our party will have a effect on the decisions that could impact the rest of the game. I congradulate Nomad Bryce and wish him the best of luck. This looks to be be the first of many victories for the culturalists

It seems 2 of our members are actually one, so i am removing Calisurfer, Alphawolf though is not proven guilty, as i stress so he will not be removed yet!

I welcome all members of the hawk-dove party with open arms and a seat around the table. Also Alpahwolf will be on probation for the time being.

Also i have gotten rid of the Salus Rector and 4 members of the O.P. as to make the party more effeicent and because of points made in the IIP thread and by Nomad Bryce!

sign me up fellow party member!

Good! Do any of you wish to be members of the Optimus Placitium(the members of the council?, because weneed to fill those positions!

Top Bottom