Christmas Paratrooper

killer_J27

I Love My Avatar
Hey everyone this unit i made for anyone with the Holiday spirit. Its a Paratrooper wearing a Santa hat. The only thing i did wrong was accidentaly make the hat civ colour so give him to a red civ. But it looks cool other colours too. And i would like to greatly thank Quinzy because if it werent for him this unit would not have been completed. Thank You Quinzy. Here is the file and previews will be up soon. I hope you enjoy it and please give me your critisism.

Attachments

• SantaPara.zip
    227.5 KB · Views: 377
emm yay?...
i've wanted this unit for ages :rolleyes:
hehehehehe :lol:
hope y'all like it.

Oh and if anyone would like me to do this to another unit just let me know. But i still dont have the tools to turn my .bmp into .flc and i dont kno if Quinzy is willing to help me out all the time but ya ill try everything i can. Oh Heres some previews:

Attachments

• ParatrooperDeath.gif
    ParatrooperDeath.gif
    108.3 KB · Views: 575
  • ParatrooperDrop.gif
    ParatrooperDrop.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 494
  • ParatrooperRun.gif
    ParatrooperRun.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,492
  • SantaParatrooperAttackA.gif
    SantaParatrooperAttackA.gif
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,489
Well i just realized that the .GIF's dont have the most accurate colour but you get the just of it.

It's Santa's Secret Service elves! (SSS elves)

:lol:

Nice...

yes this is my first unit. but i was thinkin of editing several units to be like this. A sort of Christmas civ. any thoughts on that?

i'm willing to do a few bmp-flc's if you want.
do you still want the explosive crossbowman done?

Very good for a first unit...but it looks like the stock Civ 3 Modern Paratrooper

EDIT:
Just read all of the first post lol....well there is a way to combat that civ color...just get a different shade of red that isn't in the civ color pallete

it is the paratrooper with a santa hat c&p'd on. there are no other reds on it bar the civ colour.

okay quinzy that exlposive crossbowman would be great if you can still do it. i almost forgot about it. And yes this is the civ3 paratrooper with a santa hat c&p onto it but im proud of how it turned out.lol. but yes as of now im not sure of any specific uses for it but i hope you enjoy it.

heres the attack :) Nollaig Shona!

Attachments

• XbowAttackExplode.zip
    178.1 KB · Views: 100
hey quinzy that looks great thanyou. but which crossbowman did you use for the original?

Quinzy said:
it is the paratrooper with a santa hat c&p'd on. there are no other reds on it bar the civ colour.
OK, say after me now everyone: "Then you just change the palette!"
Either in Pedit or Photoshop, this isn't that hard really. :)

Wicked unit idea! :crazyeye:

i used embryodeads english crossbowman, cos it looked cool :)

i know i can change the palette, but im a lazy bugger :D
anyway, so long as you give him to a red civ, its ok (but he looks cool in blue too ;) )

Killer...wow...as a fan of Quirky stuffs this is GREAT!!!...I have replaced the firaxis paratrooper with this, so My p-troops will be festive from now on...

could you do me a favor, and slap the hat on a big norseman/germanic warrior...? I need a "Father Christmas" for Narnia...

Hey spacer sorry it took so long to reply. if you could give me a link to the unit i would be happy to do that for you.

Top Bottom