Link to the Nomination Thread

Should they choose to make them, their platforms will go below:

RavensFire's Platform
Experience, knowledge, respect

Vote Ravensfire!

-- Ravensfire

I am the Future's Platform
Vote Future for a better future!

Think about it: I am new to the demoGame, I want to change things, I am just an ordinary citizen. If i am so ordinary what makes me deserve your vote? Well, I will tell you what. I am hard working, I am involved in the workings of the roleplaying aspects of the game, I am the leader of 2 organizations, and I am the best candidate for the job. I am the best for a couple of reason. the first is that I have new and fresh ideas. Another is that I am quite persusive, whcich you will find out after voting for me. The third is that I will strive for the people. Your rights are the more important to me then anything else in the demoGame. Finally I easily learn new laws, and I support a relaxed interpratation of the consititution.
With me you can garantee your rights, and in the end that is all that matters.

Vote Future for a better future!

Black_Hole's Platform
Hello, I'm Black_Hole

I have served on the Judiciary multiple times during the Civ3 demogames, so many times I can't count anymore...
I served as Chief Justice for a term, public defender for 3 or so terms, and judge advocate for about 5 turns, I think...

As you can see, I have experiance in all areas of the court, so I know how best to protect your rights, which is my primary job. With these more complicated ruleset, it will be possible for activists to launch more CCs, so the public defender could be a very important job. I have also been involved in many CCs(filer and judge advocate), so I know how they work

I started the Civ3 demogame in DG4 and I am still a judge advocate in the current term of DG7(term5). Besides being in the judiciary, I have served as governor multiple times and science minister a few times.

My judicial ruling style is simple, I rule on what is in the constitution, not what the author was thinking about when he/she wrote it, unlike one of my competitors. The Judiciary shouldn't modify or fill in gaps of the constitution, they should clarify what the constitution says, not change it so it can be "more fun".

Vote for me and vote for protection of your rights!

-the Wolf

I am the future

Future, his platform is best, as he says, vote future for a better future!

Alphawolf said:
Please choose from the following options for Public Defender of the Court:

Stilgar08
I am the Future
Black Hole
RavensFire
Abstain

This poll is open three days.
Link to the Nomination Thread

Should they choose to make them, their platforms will go below:

RavensFire's Platform

I am the Future's Platform

-the Wolf
edit:nevermind

Ravensfire is my choice. A dedicated leader that has proven his qualities in the Judiciary time and time again.

By the way, I am the Future, can you answer Ravensfire's questions which you seemed to miss?

Thank you for pointing that out Ginger Ale

what do you feel is the role of the Public Defender?
The job of the public defender is to help defend people during judiciary preseadings. Tehy are basically a lawyer whos job is to protect the people and make the game as fun as possible.

What do you feel you can bring to this office?
I can bring new ideas and a fresh face to the office. I have never been in the Civ Demogames so I am quite eager to prove that I am worthy of the position whic means I will fight as hard as possible for any and every citisen. I am just an average ctizen and I want to help other average citizens.

Why should you get my vote?
I am a leader in many parts of the demogame allready. I was elected head of The Party, and I am the Head Shamen of the First Church of State. I belive that I would be a fitting Public defender. As I mentioned above I am eager to prove taht I am worthy of the job. This means that I will fight tooth and limb for all of the citizens of the demogame. I can bring new ideas and some personality into the position. I am dedicated to the demoGame. And I allways have CivFanatics open in a tab whenever I am on the internet. So I am able to answer any PMs i a quick process. I am sure RoboPig and agree I allways answer, and I allways answer quickly.
For these reason I belive that you should vote for me as Public defender.

VOTE FUTURE FOR A BETTER FUTURE

I voted for Black_Hole. He's an excellent juror who's not afraid to voice his opinion. I've served with him several times and he has independantly approached my Courts with JRs and CCs. He knows what he's doing and his opinions will probably be free from any political influence.

Cyc said:
I voted for Black_Hole. He's an excellent juror who's not afraid to voice his opinion. I've served with him several times and he has independantly approached my Courts with JRs and CCs. He knows what he's doing and his opinions will probably be free from any political influence.
Thank-You Cyc:D

Its still a very close race, please vote!

I voted for Black Hole, he seems like the clear choice.

I thank all of those who have voted for me and I would like to encurage those who have not voted to vote.

Vote Future for a better future.

And with a HUGE late rush, Stilgar comes in to tie things.

WOW - talk about a last-minute surge!

Looking interesting, with a scant two votes dividing the candidates.

-- Ravensfire

Just for fun, I come in at the extreme end of elections, with only enough time to vote for the justices, and break a three-way tie here, tie up the JA election, and bump Cyc to second (untied) in the CJ one. :lol:

Looks like I just tied it up again by voting for Stilgar. I mostly lurk (mostly because lack of time) but I've read most of the debate in the Citizens forum and I really wish that Ravensfire and Stilgar had not run against each other. I believe there debates on the Tri(not even going to try to spell it ;)) to be intellectual debate at its finest. They would have been great on the court opposite of each other instead running against each other in an election.:hatsoff: to all the candidates.

Guy with large brow ridge

Whoa! Now this race certainly IS too close to call! Almost a 3 way tie. Almost a 4 way tie if you wanted to include a range of 5 votes. This reminds me of the Strider-Donsig Presidential race back in the early days of the Civ3 demogame. (They had something like 3 run-offs).

Top Bottom