French Mirage

Sir Aragorn

Chieftain
This is the french mirage.

I started to create a 2nd UU for every civilization. When its done, I'll release a mod pack. Send me your request for other civs.

Attachments

• mirage.jpg
    mirage.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,596
  • miragedds.zip
    50.1 KB · Views: 946
This is an image of the Mirage 2000...I didnt do the Mirage III cause I prefered the last one.

It's very similar I think.....but if you can do better go for it

The 3D model is not identical only because we cant make changes for now

Attachments

• mirage.jpg
    mirage.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,583
Personally, I prefer for the second France’s UU the paladin of the Emperor Charlemagne or a Napoleon unit like his “Dragons” but the French paladin will be easier to skin. I have already done one but I’m working on it, so it will be more beautiful. (Sorry for my bad English, is not my first language)

make german stukas!
and american P-51 mustangs!

The new one is awesome. Post all the dds file please.

Im taking notes tommy about the german stuka.

Sir Aragorn, very nice skin :goodjob:

C.Roland, release that skin!... that armor looks sweet! I want it! :D

Great idea for a mod! You should definatly have American Marines as the US should probobly have some WWII representation.

British should have some longbowmen as their second UU
How about some russian WWII tanks (name eludes me now) that are maybe just as powerful, but like half as cheap to build as regular tanks or something
I definatly think French need Paladins
Germans need some Fredrick age representation

Just some ideas..

Nay, I would disagee on the Longbow for the english, it was more Welsh (But part of the UK anyways) I would say Man-o'-war as in the last one, for the Spanish make a treasure galleon have it maybe 5 power and +1 move.
For the Arabs make a assasin if you can!

PS, were are the unit files? I cannot find them anywhere!

I like the elephant for India, maybe take it away from everybody else?
I am not sure about the assain for Persia, the Assasins were Arab (Though Persia is arab now), what about a trireme with Greek fire for the greeks?

I think the idea that the Egyptians had slaves is not true. I heard that their are archives and lists of huge volunteer crews signing up to build the pyramids. not sure how tru that is though...How about giving them Work gangs instead of slaves, same thing in effect, make the image, lots of workers on the same tile, give them double production speed or sommink.

T.T.F.N. Psych

Physic_Lama, I think the Egyptians had slaves, remeber the Israelites?
But do agree that I do not think it should be a UU.

I really appreciate your suggestion.

I will probably add the longbowman for the english since I really love the new skins posted in the past few days. Man-o-war sill a good idea.

For japan, I already made the zero cause it's definitely the best 2nd UU to make.

I also add the paladin post in this thread to replace my mirage :) better idea I agree.

Elephants for india is a must.....but should I take out elephants to the other civs?? maybe yes ....

tell me what you think about that and other suggestion if you have one...

My mod with 2 UU should be ready soon.

Here is the list of the 2nd UU already made.

English : English Longbowman
French : Paladin
Japan : Zero
Turk : Sipahi
Canada : Mounted
German : German Infantry (WWII style)
Amercian : Black Hawk

some of them have been post in this thread or other thread and I've made the other one....I will add the name of the author when the mod will be finished.

This is some ideas for other units :

Indian : Elephants
Viking : Probably something to replace galleon
Arabs : Assasins
Spanish : Treasure Galleon

If you're looking for the units thye will be post with the mod when its done....only because lots of work still to do and I'm open to amke lots of changes.

If you make some skins or if you have ideas post them. As you can see, I also add some civilization like turk and canada.

Tnx

Top Bottom