new civilization: Javanese

The file is: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Javanese.zip

Civilization: Javanese
Noun: Javanese
Adjective: Javanese
Colors: Yellow
Starts with: Mysticism and Fishing
UU: Keris (Swordsman, 1+ power and cost 10 shields less)

Title and leader: Rajadhiraja Hayam Wuruk
Leader bonuses: Spiritual and Industrious
Leader favourite civic: Theocracy

Cities:
Trowulan
Watugaluh
Jombang
Demak
Kediri (Jakarta)
TO BE CONTINUED...

CivArmy, I know this has been asked in the past, but I couldn't find the old post. What exactly do you use to make these leaderheads? I have a made-up civilization that I've used since CIV2 and I wanted to make a formal fantasy civ, but the leaderheads will pretty much be made up, so I want to figure out how to use whatever program you have to get them to work.

battles.14 said:
CivArmy, I know this has been asked in the past, but I couldn't find the old post. What exactly do you use to make these leaderheads? I have a made-up civilization that I've used since CIV2 and I wanted to make a formal fantasy civ, but the leaderheads will pretty much be made up, so I want to figure out how to use whatever program you have to get them to work.

Poser 5.0, a good software to create LHs :D

Broken Legion said:
Nice work, as always, but isn't Gajah Mada a better choice for leader?

Thanks! Hayam Wuruk was a old request for Civ3, for this reason he is now on Civ4, I exported old artworks to this new game ;)

Holy crap, CivArmy. Seeing this program (I got Poser 6) makes me appreciate all the more how amazing your leaderheads are...this is going to take a little getting used to...

Wow, your work inspiring me to register on this forum...
Good job! Very nice!..:goodjob:
Being a Javanese, I always dream to play as "ancient-era" Javanese king.
Thank you, you have fullfiled my dream...

Btw, i agree with Broken Legion, Gajah Mada was the man behind the success of Hayam Wuruk. But since he's not a king, well...

Actually, Demak is not Majapahit city but i think belongs to Mataram era..And "Keris" is the name of a weapon, not a unit. But it's a minor thing anyway...

Thank you again

bagas said:
Wow, your work inspiring me to register on this forum...
Good job! Very nice!..:goodjob:
Being a Javanese, I always dream to play as "ancient-era" Javanese king.
Thank you, you have fullfiled my dream...

Btw, i agree with Broken Legion, Gajah Mada was the man behind the success of Hayam Wuruk. But since he's not a king, well...

Actually, Demak is not Majapahit city but i think belongs to Mataram era..And "Keris" is the name of a weapon, not a unit. But it's a minor thing anyway...

Thank you again

thanks and welcome to CFC! :)

Top Bottom