Term 1 - Secretary of War

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Welcome to the Office of the Secretary of War

Secretary of War: Donovan Zoi

People of our nation,

Do not let my title fool you. While I will indeed ensure that this office fully prepares our nation for the possibility of war, it is not my intention to cause trouble where it is not warranted. That is the Secretary of State's job. ;)

Please feel free to address any matter that you feel is important regarding the safeguarding of our nation. I will always try to respond to all requests within 24 hours (or less).

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Secretary of War

This office is open for business.

People of our nation,

Based on this thread posted by Thunderfall, it looks like the electoral results that landed me this office were not legitimate and that Chieftess and I have actually tied. I now forfeit all claim to this office, and will only reclaim it once a runoff poll is held and I am declared victor. Should that not happen, I have full confidence in the abilities of Chieftess to represent our military interests.

I would like thank our moderators for working diligently to keep our elections fair and honest. After all, mine is small price to pay for continued confidence in our democracy. And I shall do so proudly.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
SoW Candidate

stands up and applauds DZ's sacrifice.
DZ and chieftess are both great. making a choice in the run-off will be hard

Dear Secretary of War,

Now you've been rightfully elected, you may want to update your sig and stopping calling for voting in the already closed election. ;)

Mr. Secretary!

As a representative of the people, I have two questions for you that are clearly on the minds of all our citizens.

First, what scouting plans do you intend to establish?

Second, when will you play your turn in Cage Match? :lol:

(c'mon- you don't really think your getting off easy, do you?)

-- Ravensfire

DZ! A band of people from a goody hut to our south west have decided to give us a scouting party! It has shown its' worth surviving two animal attacks - lions, then panthers, and is now ready for a promotion! Which medal shall you honor them with?

People of our nation,

Please accept my apologies for the two instances of unclear instruction during our first turn session.

1. Regarding our initial "scout," all I can say is that this minister did not have time to open the save, so I went from memory with the information garnered from my own personal game in which I received a scout first. I can assure you all that the War Ministry takes the deployment of our troops seriously, and that we are taking every step in the future to ensure we properly categorize all militia (see avatar).

2. Lamentably, lack of time also precluded me from having the presence of mind to leave the most basic of all instructions, one that has been instilled in my being since I began playing the Civ series some 10-odd years ago: OPEN ALL VISIBLE GOODIE HUTS! :eek: I once again regret this glaring error of oversight.

Now that the danage has been done, I will do my best to move us forward from here. Our next turn session is nearly 20 hours away, so I must act fast! That said, I will be returning shortly with a link to my next discussion thread. I'd like to thank you all for your continued patience.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Secretary of War

People of our nation,

Due to some boneheaded mouse moves on my part, I must resign from this DemoGame immediately. Please click on the link for details.

Respectfully,
Donovan Zoi

Top Bottom