Star Wars: Ancient Cruiser (1/2/05)

First post!

Nice unit! Although the kickback is a bit unrealistic for outer space though...

Great job. Where did you get the idea of the look for it from? cause it looks very familiar to an ancient warship I remember seeing in some star wars book or website.

Bluemofia said:
First post!

Nice unit! Although the kickback is a bit unrealistic for outer space though...

Hmm, depends on the weapons used. I don't know the Star Wars universe too deeply, but if its regular physics we're talking about, any weapon that has kickback (which would be just about anything that launches something that is made of matter, this includes rail guns, particle cannons, regular cannons) would actually have 'inifinte kickback' in space, the ship would be shoved in the opposite direction of the launched projectile and would keep going forever until something (ie: thrusters, or a planet!) stopped it. A laser, which would be best decribed as emitting, rather than launching, light, won't have kicback, and so this won't be an issue.

Ahh, good ol physics, nice unit by the way. I definately like the kicback, being such an ancient ships fanatic.:mischief:

SweeT! I may download iT!

good Job on your star wars unit.

SPQR87 said:
good Job on your star wars unit.
Bumping a 4 month dead thread just to say good job = spamming.

And you do this quite often. And after a quick search, only 3 out of your 100 posts are not congratulating people, on units made a while ago, often bumping dead threads.

Top Bottom