Elvaan (or Elven) Settler (08 Jan 06)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, here's one of the flavor units for the Elvaan civs in my FF mod. I figured that the WH people and other fantasy mod designers could use her as well.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: I've finally got some decent, proper settler type animations down, and decided to re-do the Elvaan Settler with a better overall look.

Dowload her Here

UPDATE: I have made an improved version with a better outfit, and white tunic/hose and more elfy-looking hair.

New verion files are HERE

New version preview:

Old version Files:

Elvaan Settler

I linked the sounds to the Colonist from C3C Age of Discovery scenario.... I hope that doesn't cause any problems.

Preview of old version(default, fidget, run, and build):

Attachments

• ElvaanSettler.gif
    ElvaanSettler.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,725
Stormrage said:
Whats that after the staff hits the ground, a "yay!" animation? :lol:

Its great, Hikaro! :king: :goodjob:

I'm assuming that's the "poof" into a town animation. :)

Another great unit Hikaro.

Thanks for the compliments. :)

And yes, the Build animation is a "YAY! We finally get to stop walking and build a city!" kind of thing.

Oh, and with any of the green colors, she REALLY looks elfy (brown shirt and tights under a green vest and shorts). If you look close, you can even see the big ol' pointy elf ears (most visible in the S, N, NW and NE directions).

Cool unit, Hikaro. At present the Lord of the Mods uses the same graphics for the Elf Settler, Elf Worker and Elf Warrior. It would make sense to use this graphic, now then, wouldn't it? ;)

Nice. :D

That is pretty cool. I'll have to use this when I overhaul the Mystara mod hopefully this year sometime.

Ok, I've made a new improved version of this unit, and added it to the first post. the new version has a white tunic and tights (as opposed to brown), and better civ-colored textures for her knee-breeches and vest. In addition, she also has a more elfy hairstyle as well.

I hope you enjoy the new version.

Darque: That IS a possiblity, but not in the really near future.

OK, I know that this is some serious thread necromancy, but I've brought this thread back from the dead to let you know that I've posted a new, improved, third version up in the first post. I hope you like her.

Top Bottom