Mod Chat

Zuul

Mod lister!
More modding people should join the chat. I will try to stay in it as often as possible. Yesterday me, Exavier and MasterLexx helped eachother alot. Much easier to get help and ideas this way.

Server: irc-chat.net
Modding Channel: #CivMod
Other Channel: #Civfanatics

errr how do i access it?
i typed irc-chat.net in my web browser but because i have installed apache2triad i get a page telling me that apache was installed properly.

You can use civfantastics java irc, or install mIRC or HydraIRc or other IRC programs.

This is a nice little chatroom though atm its only got a small crowd. However Me, Zuul, and Masterlexx have been in there whenever we are on for the last few days.

I would really recommend poping in saying hi. I know i am always happy to answer any moddign questions i can :p

Some more people in the chat but we still need more :). Modding people come join the chat :).

Zuul said:
Some more people in the chat but we still need more :). Modding people come join the chat :).

I don't even have access to a chat client right now! :lol:

Anyway, I'll see about dropping in. I'm working pretty much all the time but occasionally I'm around during normal human hours.

Normal Human Hours? isn't that 24/7 considering there is a Normal Human awake every second of the day due to time zones? :p

I'd be there but someone i got myself on a blacklist a few days ago... trying to straiten it up... I still have no idea wtf i did :p

I tried to join, installed mIRC but couldnt find the channel. So I randomly picked one and started talking about my mod with a 47 year old man named Denise who wanted to meet me at a local hotel. I wasn't sure why, I don't think they even have an internet connection there.

Okay...I'll get my chat client up and working. Be nice to talk to you all in realtime a bit anyway!

So as a quick aside--have any of you been able to save/load data consistently from a mod or tried to do so? I looked at the interceptor re-init mod and some of the suggestions but I'm having a bear of a time making it work right. Just curious if any of you had any suggestions off the top. Think about it and we can talk when I get my client up.

Not many modders have joined the chat sadly. Common come here.

Some activity would be nice :)

Thankyou all whoes running this page, Im from sweden so i cant understand how to cach xml and python to my holy game civ4 so please if your in answer my question so I can sleep happy.

Zuul said:
/server irc-chat.net
/join #CivMod

I tried to join a couple of times but I could only join the main room (forget the name now) and not the mod room. Have no idea why.

Roger Bacon

Top Bottom