• Whomp

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • Chieftess

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for me and I'll make sure we're more than adequately prepared for any war (defense and offense). Our promotions are vital in dealing with whoever our neighbors are (Mongols, in this case - they LOVE their Keshiks!).

best of luck to both canidates. good a mod please set the poll to close on the 30th (EST).

Moderator Action: Done. -- Chieftess

To my esteemed opponent I'm sure our country will be in good hands in either of our capable hands. I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming election.

If I may quote a great military leader...
"We will either find a way, or make one".--Hannibal

May the best person win.

Good luck to both candidates ill with hold my vote for a bit to see if a debate pops up again.

thank you chieftess.
i voted abstain. i think both opponents would be fine secretarys but couldnt choose from either one.

I'm putting my support behind Chieftess, one of the most efficient and determined people in the game.

Wow, this election has been going back and forth for quite awhile! :eek:

I support Whomp. :)

I implore you to vote for me, as I have literally years of multiplayer ladder experience with military - mostly through game testing.

Wow this is the closest election! 2 votes would swing it!

It's looking like a repeat between DZ and I.

As official Censor of the Citiziens Assembly, I declare this poll valid and Declare Whomp the Term 2 Sec. of War

Top Bottom