New unit: Stormvermin Warrior (February 6, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello!
Here is a skaven counterpart for the Stormvermin Guard by LMR!. :)
Here's some civilopedia info:
The fur of larger Skaven tends to be darker than normal and for this reason black-furred Skaven tend to bestronger than other Skaven. More vicious warriors are normally picked by the Warlords to create units of elite Stormvermin. Better equipped than the rest of their comrades, on the battlefield the Stormvermin normally form the bodyguard of Warlords and Grey Seers.

Here are the files:
StormverminWarrior (~764 kb)

Here's preview of the attack animation:

Attached file is the civilopedia image.

Attachments

• VerminCivilop.png
    VerminCivilop.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 306
First post!
Looks great, im looking forvard for the invasion of skaven army to the surface :goodjob:

This Skaven buzz is bringing out the best in you, for sure! Or is it? I wonder what you would come up with for something like Chaos marines. I'm not requesting any but I think your style would be well suited to such a task.
Really good work!

Great, now I'm afraid to gone down into my cellar! Sweet unit aaglo. :D

:lol: More of the same comments, great work, that blade looks sadistic!

:goodjob: Love the polearm,awesome unit aaglo.There are almost enough skaven units now to add them to the WH mod as a faction instead of just barbarians arent there?Whats left,an archer unit?Has anyone done a skaven leaderhead yet?

:D THANK YOU aaglo!

fantasticly animated unit!
(and hikaro takyama said he might do a skaven LH)

Looks really cool, aaglo. Too bad we don't need evil anthropomorphic rats in the Lord of the Mods!

That is an absolutely viscious attack. Okay, you've convinced me to go Skaven.
(Because I was directed to post.)

It's excellent, but it'd be more accurate if the fur were darker, I think...

Top Bottom