Bella Italia!

Iuvavus

Marcomanni Exile
Hello everybody!

Here is my second map, Italy, with a bit of Croatia in the North-East and a small piece of Nothern Africa in the South-West. Resources don't match reality.
I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Italia.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Süditalien.JPG
    Süditalien.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 2,072
Looks good, could make for a good scenario set in the Renaissance, with the various Italian city-states.

I'm glad you like it.

@ Andrew_Jay: "Looks good, could make for a good scenario set in the Renaissance, with the various Italian city-states."

Feel free to use it for mods. Please post a link in this thread when it's ready.

@ XplorR: "What size map is this?"

Size: 50x40

by the way: i'm working on a huge map of Asia right now, will be ready next week.

@ Doge Mussolini: "La Grecia, l'Austria ed il mondo cadranno qualche giorno a me. qualche giorno"

:nono: - You can have Greece, but Austria is mine! :D

A very nice map indeed:goodjob:

And thou wish shalt be granted. My next project is Renaissance Italy :) And guess what map will be used?
Note that I'll start making it only after Napoleonic & WWII Europes are both nicely playable. But for now, civlist:
Bologna
Ferrara
Florence
Genoa
Milan
Modena
Naples
Papal States
Piemonte
Siena
Trento
Venice
Verona

Austria
France
Helvetia
Ottoman Empire
Tyrol

It'll start at around 1000, and end at around 1500. Have fun waiting ;)

@ Paasky: I'm looking forward to your scenario! Yet I would make Tyrol being a part of Austria. And in the North-East of the map you could add the Hungarians. And the Normans also played a role in Italy, as they conquered the south and were allies of the Pope during the investiture controversy.

Wow, Renaissance Italy would be GREAT!

Hope you're working with BTS, there's plenty of oportunity for espionage there... And imagine corporations like Venezian and Genovese trading companies! AWESOME!

EDIT: Just now I see this topic is 2 years old! Sorry guys.

Top Bottom