Huge Map of Asia (99X56)

Iuvavus

Marcomanni Exile
Hello everbody!

When I wrote, I will publish my Aisa-map next week, I was mistaken. I didn't expect to be so fast making that map. So I publish it today!

Huge Map of Asia (and a bit of Africa and Europe)
Size: 99X65
Civs: Greek, Egypt, Russia, Arabs, Persia, India, China, Japan, Mongols, French, English.
French and English start where they had colonies, the rest start whrer they are in reality. So the south is well populated, Sibiria is empty.
Resources: I tried to place them where they realy are.

Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• HugeAsia99X65.zip
    33 KB · Views: 7,826
  • Nahost.JPG
    Nahost.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,764
  • Südostasien.JPG
    Südostasien.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 2,069
looks good but i would replace the French and English with two different asian civs from one of the many that modders make on this sight, for example maybe the turks and koreans, would deff. give it more flavor...

I agree with geebo. Also, the Gobi Desert looks small.

Thanks for downloading the map and for your posts!

@ geebo: I wanted to use original civs. But two Asian civs would be great. Maybe two in the north, that settle in Sibira, for example Tartars.

@ Cheeze: Thanks, Gobi really became a bit small. Yet there are plains in Gobi.

@ MSTK: The starting position of Japan on an island is a problem. But I wanted them to start in real Japan. If you don't like it, a starting position is very easy changed in WorldBuilder.

@Head Serf: Thank you for this positive post. I plan to publish more maps.

I started a game with this map with Sevos mod and marathon speed, done 1/3 of the game and I really like the map! thanks

But I got a feeling that the west got abit more resources than the east part, did u get tired of plotting them out?

Thanks Drogear for your post!

Yes, there are more resources in the West (above all more oil). According to the atlas I have used as model the distribution of resources is mostly actual. So when you play: "Go West"

Im playing as the egypt in a really fun game. Wanted at first to play as China or India but the lack of "cool" resources prevented the fun of doing so. I realy like the china and India landarea of 1.3 realism earth (huge) map, you tested those? (pretty close or similar to rhyes famous earth map, based on the orginila hugh map in civ4)

Top Bottom