who is active right now?

dlab

Chieftain
as i noticed we got that welcome thread but, i would like to know which of the members in the offical list are active right now and who just sighned and didnt show up. i want to get an image how many we r, and who wants to be active and who just wants to observe. maybe we can make a positiv list including all members that allready posted and joined the discussion, and we can flag people allready holding an office.

So far everyone has been active

searched a bit and noticed so far (scoop missing)

BCLG100 1st Dp
Black_Hole
Meleager
ybbor 2nd Dp
GeorgeOP
Robi D
Mr. Pointless
dlab
robboo Un rep
oagersnap

need to admit that are nearly all ^^

I may be wrong but the only one i havnt seen active is mr pointless, better said-least active :)

Feb 10, 2006, 10:19 PM he posted in the welcome thread. that all i found. whatever i dun wanted to observe all peps. my goal was to get an overall image of all members and howmuch they r involved into it and if they r holding any special offices worth to know.

We are just getting started. People are voting in the polls so someone has to be doing that.

It that down time before things are decided until something is decided we cant decide anyting else...does that make sense?

Some people dont want to decide on a civ till they know the map. Some dont want to decide on map size till they know speed. Things will pick up after this weekend alot of teh "nuts and bolts" are getting decided now once that occurs I expect it to get going.

well right now we dont really have a constitution so i am DP if we need one until we start the game/have a constitution then we may repoll this posistion :)

Same thing with me..I am UN rep but we can repoll after constitution if needed.

I would be happy to have any position or none and I wont be quiet thats for sure.

Top Bottom