Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
1 - Most Favored Nation
2 - Able Partner
3 - Common Neighbor
4 - Suspect Nation
5 - Rouge Nation

They are closest to us, and we will probably go to war with them in the next millenia or so, so I rated them "Suspect Nation".

Im tempted to call it a rouge nation, but im not stuping down to Bush's level ;).

I gave Mongolia Suspect Nation - they're not far enough away to be a true object of abuse and hatred. Nevertheless I think the long term peaceful coexistence of Mongolia and Licentia is impossible. Mongolia must be destroyed.

I also think that war with Mongolia is inevitable. However, one thing I have been thinking about is the effect of that on our relationship with Russia. Genghis & Peter seem friendly and are trading partners. There was talk in another thread about cultivating our relationship with Russia and trading techs to try and prevent Germany getting too far ahead.

What is the likelyhood that Russia might get cheesed off with us if we declare war on Mongolia?

they are closest to us and if we don't they will try to expand their borders. that would lead to an eventual war with them. if we already make it policy that the mongols are a suspect nation, we could prepare easier and sooner.

I guess I'll vote for Suspect Nation, as I have no desire to be called upon to apply blush to the face of Genghis Khan.

Now, if there were actually an option to select Rogue nation, I would probably have to go with that.

Furiey said:
Ah, I'd not thought of that possibility, I thought CT was worried about Reds under the bed...

:lol: rouge, rogue... what's the difference? :p (don't answer that - I know)

I voted rouge, because everyone nows that Gengis Khan's favorite meal is Baby Marsala with i side of Licentian Blood Wine!

A rouge nation is one that is hostile.

I put suspsect nation, as we have not (at least i don't know about) seen them moving large masses of troops around near our borders, but they are obviously interested in the same territory we are. They are not openly hostile, but they are obviously 'in the way'. Still, we almost certainly will go to war with them in the next... oh 40 turns at the most, (whenever we have a military really) unless by some chance Old Sarai flips.

All hail Manifest Destiny! We shall wipe the Mongolian scourge from our land!

You do know that this poll was from last month, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom