Roman Legion's Unit's Thread

I think i will most definetley use the Roman Cavalry - i will be looking at the animations now (my computer is working like crap and it will take several minutes just to watch the anims...:mad:).

I just finished looking at the animations. Wow - that unit looks a LOT cooler than the normal cavalry. (i never liked that funny looking helmet it had)
This simply MUST go somewhere in my mod. :)

................... Put this in the Unit Artist's Library Thread in the Units Forum

Roman Legion said:
and maybe you could use my caltrop, and Female cavalry, when it's done.

The beta version of my mod had mines and they didn't turn out to well. So i can't use the caltrop.
And the Female Calvalry ... well ... i don't see where could i put this - i mean there weren't that many female cavalry during history.
But mods that have amazons civ could use it though.

you could use the caltrop, it has been around for thousands of years, and is still used today. it's just sharp metal weapon(really primative weapon)

They certainly look cool. :cool: But i don't like the way they are implemented in the game - especialy on a random map game (like all my mods are/will be). Since the ai is completely unaware of how they are used (paradrop).

I didn't know they were used nowadays. Are they used on highways by the police, to stop cars ?
It could be usefull in scenarios - to put them on roads through jungles so that wheeled units would be forced to pass through them.

Great Unit's RL!!

Top Bottom