New animation - Alternative warrior attack

Dark Sheer

Deity
Here is the first contribution since I got back to the forum on 27 Feb ;)

Its an alternative attack animation for the good old warrior. Since its an alternative attack, there is only one file in the zip, warriorAttackC.flc. You can use it as an alternative attack animation or use it as a bombardment animation for the warrior. :D

Attachments

• warriorAttackC.zip
    77 KB · Views: 370
And here is the preview of the SW direction. :king:

Attachments

• warriorAttackC_SW.gif
    warriorAttackC_SW.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 994
Hmm, reminds me of the Age of Empires Throwing Axemen. :) Nice. :thumbsup:

LizardmenRule! said:
perhaps the axe could move a little faster once it has been thrown, but very well done :)

I think the in game animation for the spinning axe is faster :confused: Must be the animated gif version slowing it down again :p

And yep, its good to be able to post again. :D

Nice animation!!

Is it possible to set up the .INI so that this attack is always the one the Warrior uses just before either him or his opponent die? Like a sort of act of despiration...

aaglo said:
not the spinning action, but the actual moving of the axe - it should move faster (now it seems like it's slowing down a bit in mid-flight).

Ah, ok. Unfortunately due to the limitation of the frame height and width, there is only so much animation space for a flying/spinning axe. Most of the frames already has the axe almost touching the side as it is. :blush:

Virote_Considon said:
Is it possible to set up the .INI so that this attack is always the one the Warrior uses just before either him or his opponent die? Like a sort of act of despiration...

No. Not possible.

That is super cool, Dark Sheer. I keep thinking of Frankish warriors, although that's a few thousand years after the Stone Age! :) Amazing C&P work, I can't hardly comprehend how it's done...!

Top Bottom