New Awewsome Unit Preview, Click To Find Out.

Roman Legion

Emperor
hey, I don't know if anyone out there is already making this unit, but I started yesterday, Im Making Atlantis, Here is a preview, and Im going to need help, since this unit is a little far out of my range of unit creation. here is what I have so far.

Attachments

• Atlantis_Default.jpg
    Atlantis_Default.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 868
  • AiG.png
    AiG.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,126
  • 59541406.jpg
    59541406.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 821
yes,CnP, I did fairly well on this too, and I am going to need help, I need a shield if someone can make one for me. the attack will be very easy to do.

Hey, RL, is 200x200 the actual unit frame size? I need some info so I know how big I need to make the shields and stuff.....

I don't get it. Why is Atlantis a unit instead of, say, a city, country or continent?

P.S. Your thread title is what got me in here in the first place; nice marketing schtick.

That's the city of Atlantis from Stargate: Atlantis (a big sci-fi TV show), and for Civ III purposes, it would probably be best represented as a unit, since it is a floating, self-contained city after all...

Hikaro Takayama said:
That's the city of Atlantis from Stargate

That clears up a lot - i was about to say : "That doesn't look like Atlantis Where are the 3 concentric circles?"

Wow - this looks so cool in the game. But i don't know where to add this in my mod, it's too SF. :(
But if the atack animation is cool enough i'll think of some way to add it, kuz this has to much potential. :)

Good work RL. :goodjob:

Top Bottom