Manticore, Warhound, Troll, Chaos Knight, Dwarf

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Here we go, check em out, troll has some clipping proplems du to rotation settings of the model, perhaps somone can fix this.
go to the warhammer FB thread post 5 for screenshots of all and downloads of the monsters :p

The Dwarf still needs a beart. will get this soon hope so.
Feel free to use them, but give me credits, cause i put some love into these units

here are the files for the rest. (Chaos Knight & Dwarf and second version of chaos warhound)

Wow, these are great seZereth! I love that blue monster, did you model the head yourself? Now about the dwarves, they looked appropriately stockier in the screenshot, but did you just squash it for effect, or did you actually manage to re-scale them non-uniformly? If you did the latter, how did you do it?

P.S. Just noticed you added my shoulder armor to the immortal, nice :thumbsup:

Rabbit said:
Wow, these are great seZereth! I love that blue monster, did you model the head yourself? Now about the dwarves, they looked appropriately stockier in the screenshot, but did you just squash it for effect, or did you actually manage to re-scale them non-uniformly? If you did the latter, how did you do it?

P.S. Just noticed you added my shoulder armor to the immortal, nice :thumbsup:

I made him stockier with the "rotation", it isnt a matrix, it actually deforms things!i did these ears, well i used your wings for it, just made em flat and then skinned the troll ear on it. I added your shoulderplate for the chaos knight too ;)
te blue Troll, it is acualy the warrior model ;) just with your wings as ears and "rotated" to make him more deformed. The Face is just a skin ;) but with "rotation", things dont actually behave like non deformed, that gives the Troll "swinging" ears.... ;)
Btw i dont have 3dsmax, i just use stuff you or Roland produces and change its properties :D So keep on doing bits ;) something like a flat recangle could be enough, i can skin it and then transperent the rest out (well sometimes this makes these wierd "see through the things behind too" effect)
So part of the credits actually belongs to you 3dsmax modelers who did those parts i used to improvise!

@Roland i used your Hammer, cause i thought a dwarf should have one. but i dont like the round form... so perhaps you could do a warhammer ;)
Then i deformed the model. you can have a look at its rotation properties, then you will notice what each number does, and well the value can get higher than 1. But i have the problem, that some things need preorientation to work, cant get them how i want it only with nif viewer. Think about the stuff i could do with the skull in the Great Artists Hand. could deform a unit and then add the skull to the head, and well we got a real undead with a skeleton like model....
So i think there is much we could do just with some more knowledge about how to fix the problems produced by deforming.

If we use some imagination we can do everything, your troll is the proof.

I'll probably make a new hammer for an other unit.

Btw, I do not have 3dsmax, i use blender.

Yeah the rotation matrix also does non-uniform scaling (and uniform of course if you use the same ratios) I just never thought of using it to modify units because it's unpredictable, good job seZereth :)

seZereth said:
Here we go, check em out, troll has some clipping proplems du to rotation settings of the model, perhaps somone can fix this.
go to the warhammer FB thread post 5 for screenshots of all and downloads of the monsters :p

The Dwarf still needs a beart. will get this soon hope so.
Feel free to use them, but give me credits, cause i put some love into these units

here are the files for the rest. (Chaos Knight & Dwarf and second version of chaos warhound)

Great job seZereth, I have been dying for a correctly porportioned dwarf and your looks awesome. How did you make him "stout" (decreased height but just as wide)?

Kael said:
Great job seZereth, I have been dying for a correctly porportioned dwarf and your looks awesome. How did you make him "stout" (decreased height but just as wide)?

well best is looking into its nif, and then looking the local transformations values for him, then change the values i changed and u will notice, that u can change his proportions in every direction.

Cant explain it better, cause i think it hasnt common values for every unit.

Top Bottom