Sukhoi SU-47

nautil

Warlord
OK, yet another request fulfilled, this time it's 5th generation russian jet fighter Suknoi SU-47 Berkut, that has distinguished feature - forwardswept wings. The aircraft is still experemental, no series production has started.
The model itself is about 1300 polys, animated, with sounds.

P.S. How to add new units guide

P.S.S. just to remind you , fill free to post your requests for any airplanes or helicopters ( so far i make only these units), but please keep in mind, that i'll make the model much more faster if you supply 3view( or blueprints) and good quality pictures, preferably from straight angles. And, yes one more thing, just got TES4 oblivion, so most probably there will be short delays in units creation :)

Attachments

• su47screen.jpg
    su47screen.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,448
  • su47render.jpg
    su47render.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,508
  • su47berkut.zip
    67.3 KB · Views: 919
  • su47polycount.jpg
    su47polycount.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 608
Looks good. I have to say I'm not that familiar with it, but none the less I'm glad they didn't build any (the newer MIGs are bad enough!). It's nice that it has sounds with it too.

Beautiful as always, Nautil.

And best regards also to whoever suggested this one. A *very* cool plane.

civaddict098 said:
nice, a better skin would be good though...

some sort of desert cammo would be cool.

well,i agree, to me it also look a little overdarkened, but this is original plane's coloring. Soon Su-27/37 will follow, so it will be light blue and desert camo respectively.

Nice fighter could do with someone pushing out modern ground/sea units just as fast to even it out lol :goodjob:

whats TES4 oblivion? I'm not with all this editing yet (not long started) hell i just got 3Dsmax 7 and so far i done a 3d box lmao

boneys26 said:
whats TES4 oblivion? I'm not with all this editing yet (not long started) hell i just got 3Dsmax 7 and so far i done a 3d box lmao

lol mate, TES 4 oblivion is great RPG game, so i'll spent some time on playing instead of making units, thus longer production time.

nautil said:
lol mate, TES 4 oblivion is great RPG game, so i'll spent some time on playing instead of making units, thus longer production time.

lol I thought it was another editor :crazyeye: well I got enough air units to start world war 3 and win without using ground forces ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you man!

No I can replace the russian jet fighter with something A) Russian B) What would have been there version of their most advanced jet

I requested this for two reasons,; 1) I swear there was a jet that was EXACTLY like this back in the old GI Joe days 2) Ace Combat 4, this was the plane I flew endlessly :)

Thanks again man.

~C

Zephon said:
dont wanna bug u by asking this,
but where is the kfm?
This unit uses the jet fighter animations, so reference its KFM.

Btw, it seems that nautil is AWOL.

yes thats what i thought of;
so i did everything like described in the guide linked above;
copied over the files to a new folder replaced them with the new ones and fixed all entries in the xml files (yes also the ones in the CIV4ArtDefines file) ;
it works but the only thing i get is the old jetfighter model with the su47 texture on it;
so i wondered where to get the model from;

Zephon said:
yes thats what i thought of;
so i did everything like described in the guide linked above;
copied over the files to a new folder replaced them with the new ones and fixed all entries in the xml files (yes also the ones in the CIV4ArtDefines file) ;
it works but the only thing i get is the old jetfighter model with the su47 texture on it;
so i wondered where to get the model from;

heres my
CIV4ArtDefines_Unit
Code:
<UnitArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_UNIT_su47</Type>
			<fScale>0.48</fScale>
			<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale>
			<NIF>Art/Units/su47/su47.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Units/JetFighter/JetFighter.kfm</KFM>
			<SHADERNIF>Art/Units/su47/su47.nif</SHADERNIF>
			<ShadowDef>
				<ShadowNIF>Art/Units/01_UnitShadows/JetFighterShadow.nif</ShadowNIF>
				<ShadowAttachNode>BIP Pelvis</ShadowAttachNode>
				<fShadowScale>0.75</fShadowScale>
			</ShadowDef>
			<iDamageStates>4</iDamageStates>
			<fBattleDistance>0.35</fBattleDistance>
			<fRangedDeathTime>0.31</fRangedDeathTime>
			<bSmoothMove>1</bSmoothMove>
			<bActAsRanged>0</bActAsRanged>
			<TrainSound>AS2D_UNIT_BUILD_UNIT</TrainSound>
			<AudioRunSounds>
				<AudioRunTypeLoop/>
				<AudioRunTypeEnd/>
			</AudioRunSounds>
			<PatrolSound>AS3D_UN_JET_PATROL</PatrolSound>
			<SelectionSound>AS3D_UN_JET_COMMAND_PATROL</SelectionSound>
			<ActionSound>AS3D_UN_JET_COMMAND_PATROL</ActionSound>
		</UnitArtInfo>

NOTE spacing wrong in forum
this is how yours should look there is no fault with the unit only your .xml it would be best for you to go over everything to find the fault put the unit files in

C:\Documents and Settings\**USER NAME**\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\CustomAssets\art\units

then edit those files for the unit

CIV4UnitClassInfos
CIV4UnitInfos
CIV4ArtDefines_Unit
CIV4GameTextInfos_Objects

once done right the unit will be ok:goodjob:

Top Bottom