Term 4 - Minister of Culture

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
First and foremost, I would like to quote my responsibilities as stated in our Constitution and Code of Laws:

Section 1.B.IIID said:
Powers and Duties of the Minister of Culture:
1. The Minister of Culture shall keep track of the Culture buildings in each city, the Culture of each city, and the religions in each city throughout the Empire, and shall may this information available to any citizen upon request.
2. The Minister of Culture shall control all Great Artists, Great Merchants, and Great Prophets.
3. The Minister of Culture shall be in charge of all Missionaries.
4. The Minister of Culture will keep list of all of our Cities, their current culture level, how fast they are gaining culture, a projection of when they will next increase in culture, their current level on the Great Person Bar, how much is being gained on that bar per turn and when that city will produce a Great Person.
5. The Minister of Culture may require a culture building to be built in a City once every 4 buildings, if none of the previous 3 buildings produced any culture. And what building it shall be.

Previous Terms:
1st Term Thread
2nd Term Thread
3rd Term Thread: None found.

Polls:
None

Discussions:
None

Culture by City:

Edit: I’m not sure I like the way I have presented each cities culture. Please either post or PM me if you would prefer it presented a different way. Thanks.

RE: Abydos...remember it says buildings not builds. I dont think we even know 4 non-cultural building yet.

Thanks for the information. Regarding the information about each city. I think the basic info is fine, but the thumbnails are too small to see without clicking on them to enlarge them. Can you investigate fixing that? If it's not possible, then I would suggest posting it in a more conventional format.

Oldbus said:
...but the thumbnails are too small to see without clicking on them to enlarge them.

I wasn't too sure about the attachments either, but figured I'd try them out. The images are now fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

1st and 2nd post edited. I'll crop the 2nd post later, after I wake up this afternoon.

Top Bottom