Vermin Lord (March 28th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello!

Here is a Vermin Lord of the skaven (again, a warhammer fantasy unit). Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info:
The Vermin Lords are thought to be the daemonic forms of ancient Lords of Decay, warped by the influence of the Horned Rat into his immortal servants. They are great, powerful creatures surrounded by an aura of creeping decay and inscrutable knowledge. Their heads are bedecked with the spiralling horns and sloughing flesh of the Horned Rat himself. Warpstone amulets and torcs decorate the Vermin Lord's leprous form, along with chunks of raw warpstone hammered into their flesh. Vermin Lords are often seen armed with huge, wicked-looking glaives that are fully twice the height of a man but their chisel-teeth and sharp claws are easily capable of tearing a creature to pieces.

Only the Grey Seers hold the keys to summon the Vermin Lords into the material world, and they are loath to do so without great need, fearing to summon up what they cannot dismiss. A Vermin Lord is wiser and more wicked than any living Skaven and yet retains its mortal lust for power and love of betrayal. A bargain struck with one of the Vermin Lords will bring great power to the supplicant but will cost him dearly - the unwary can find themselves paying with their soul as well as their life.

Here are the files:
Vermin Lord (~1,6 Mb)

Here are some animation previews (fortify, attack, victory):

Attached is a civilopedia image

Attachments

• VerminLordCivilop.gif
    VerminLordCivilop.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 511
One of your most wicked looking but beautiful units.:goodjob:

Yuck! He probably does have a place in Narnia, good call...

aaglo, this is absurd, two great units in one day? The attack style alone here is amazing, never mind the fact that you were able to animate it so flawlessly.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Coming from you, no one expects less that perfect. I think though your greatest strength lies in the fluidity of all your animations. They seems so natural and lifelike they are always a joy to watch! :goodjob:

"I Am Aaglo. Behold my Scandinavian Constitution. I Eat Trees. And Make Units."

EDIT: 2/15/08
Ha ha, you clicked on that link. What a loser.

Are the animation previews not working for anybody else? I'm getting a red X.

Top Bottom