Plague Censer Bearer (March 28th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is a skaven plague censer bearer. Skaven/warhammer again. Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info from the games workshop website:
Only the most deranged and fanatical worshippers of disease are chosen for the honor of carrying a plague censer. These weapons are flails whose spiked heads are filled with burning warpstone incense. On the battlefield, groups of Censer Bearers advance in front of larger units of Plague Monks while reciting the Liturgicus Infecticus. When the enemy is in sight, they charge, swinging their heavy censers. The cloud of poisonous gas that enshrouds them as they fight often proves as fatal to the Censer Bearers themselves as to their enemies. However, this fate is no deterrent to these lunatics who scream prayers of thanks to the Horned Rat even as they die with their lungs filled with a foul mixture of blood and pus.

Here are the files:
Plague Censer Bearer (~779 kb)

Here are some animation file previews (run, fortify, attack & death):

Attached is a civilopedia image

Attachments

• CenserCivilop.gif
    CenserCivilop.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 314
These skaven are pretty weird, eh? :) The units are great though.

(I have absolutely no WH experience.)

utahjazz7 said:
...(I have absolutely no WH experience.)
Try the mod and you'll get some. ;)

aaglo, it's looking great! Thanks!

I misread the thread title and was expecting a Plague Censer Beaver. Drat, but still pleased with the awesome rat-disease-monk! :lol:

William GBTW said:
What is War Hammer??
:lol: Sorry, Warhammer is a war game where you collect armies of miniature models (painting and assembly is required) and pit them against eachother. There's a fanatsy Warhammer just called Warhammer and a future one called Warhammer 40,000, I don't follow it closely enough to know too much more than that.

and aaglo you pretty much know already what I'll be saying about this unit.;)

Another lovely (?) Skaven unit!
Very unique. Now if I can just find the time to put them into my game...

Top Bottom