Term 4 - Secretary of State

Last updated: 180 AD

Bismarck
Pleased (+3), open borders

Peter
Pleased (+3), open borders

Genghis Khan
Cautious (+2), open borders

Everyone has open borders with everyone.

Resources
Bismarck - no opportunities
Peter - we are up copper, horses, 2 wheat
Genghis Khan - we are up copper, horses, pigs; they are up clams

We have multiple iron but it's not connected. None of the others are showing connected iron either.

Technology
Bismarck - we have writing, they have priesthood and won't trade it
Peter - we have meditiation, they have polytheism and sailing
Genghis - we have drama, they have polytheism and sailing

Trading opportunity update, 180 AD

Right now the only thing we could trade would be to give the Mongols drama for polytheism and sailing. This would put them in a position where they could research philosophy, thereby joining a race to that tech if they decided to research it. On top of that obvious drawback, it would also be uneven, we'd be giving about 250 beakers away.

No deal! We should hold on to Drama until so it becomes more valuable, and We want philoshoy, so NIEN

Mr Secretary

I would like to direct your attention to this thread
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=165870 and maybe start the proceeding to get a formal Declaration of War started so we may attack as soon as the city is at size 2 and when we are ready.

Also I would like to say that before we go to war we might demand techs and if we go to war we might be able to trade for peace by asking them for techs.

Mr. Secretary,
Are we aware of any allies of the upcoming enemy? If we are i missed it somewhere in the threads.

Russia is currently pleased with Mongolia. They are also pleased back. Look at my sig for a link to the Department of Intelligence. That is all the info we have. It is not updated with the resent TC, however, because of RL issues. We have found the western edge of Mongolia, so unless they found another continent they know no one else besides the other people we know.

Thank you Mr. secretary.

*grumble grumbel*
I still say we take them by force of arms...:nuke:

Mr SoS.

I submit the following goals for the war...
1. Capture the 3 Eastern-most Monglians cities.
2. Pillage the area around the Mongolian capital at least 2 mines, the 3 cottages( town/hamlet) adn teh road leading to the other Mongolian city.

/per the trade discussion this is what I see as the wars goals..we can reevaluate after the next TC or after the STOP order.

Top Bottom