In search of Chief Bureau's

Strider

In Retrospect
Okay, time to completely set up the Information Department. As director of the department, I am allowed to appoint Chief Bureau's to head a Bureau. I am in need of the following Bureau's:

Bureau of Domestic Affairs -
Science, Research, sliders, etc.

Bureau of Religion - Filled
Maintains religious status in our country, as well as foreign countries.

Bureau of the Citizens -
Government watch-dog mostly. Informs leaders of citizen moods and monitors leaders for any "undemocratic" movements. Posts information polls to help determine citizen moods. Is also responsible for helping players in understanding game related rules.

Methos said:
I'm curious, does this fall under not being able to maintain more than one office? Can I as Minister of Culture also be Chief of the Burea of Domestic Affairs?

No it should not. I think the law only refers to "elected" poistions.

I dont think the CoL has a vice president position...In fact it states that all of the Tri DO NOT have deputies.

And it does state that members of the Tri can only hold one office.

/oh no here we go again.

robboo said:
I dont think the CoL has a vice president position...In fact it states that all of the Tri DO NOT have deputies.

And it does state that members of the Tri can only hold one office.

/oh no here we go again.

It's not an office.

I'm definitely interested, but a quick question. Both burea's of DA and Religion have religion within their domains. Is there a difference or was this an error?

Can I assume correctly the duties would be primarily to keep track of any and all information pertaining to that burea?

Methos said:
I'm definitely interested, but a quick question. Both burea's of DA and Religion have religion within their domains. Is there a difference or was this an error?

Domestic Affairs does not handle religion, period. They handle Civics, Research, Budget, etc. Religion will handle any/all religion related issues.

Methos said:
Can I assume correctly the duties would be primarily to keep track of any and all information pertaining to that burea?

Yes, you certainly could assume correctly and in this case you are.

Strider said:
It's not an office.

OK I will give you that..but who do you defend the VP thing?

robboo said:
OK I will give you that..but who do you defend the VP thing?

Slip of the mind. I've been playing this game for 4 years, and this is the first demogame we've not had a vice president. I forgot.

No problem...just making sure we dont have a JR filled term again. :)

I am the Future said:
Can I be either without haveing a working version of Civ 4 on my computer?

Yes, as BCLG pointed out, you can be the Bureau Chief of Citizens without a working copy of Civ IV.

I am the Future said:
Can I be either without haveing a working version of Civ 4 on my computer?

Do you still want the job or should I give it to Curufinwe? If you do take it, I've got another task that Curu can do.

Oldbus said:
I'd be interested in the Religion post if no-one else has it.

No one else has it, so consider yourself the Bureau Chief of Religion ;).

Just make a post inside of the Information department thread here with the information from the save. Then each turnchat update the info.

Strider said:
No one else has it, so consider yourself the Bureau Chief of Religion ;).

Just make a post inside of the Information department thread here with the information from the save. Then each turnchat update the info.

OK, I've posted. Hope it's OK. Suggest you remove the stuff about religion in the first post and just say "see below".

Top Bottom