Fake resignation

ybbor

Will not change his avata
in honor of April fool's day, I think we should post a fake resignation in the UN forum. Does anyone have any objections or want to start a draft? If possible, we'd want to do this quick in case another team gets the same idea ;)

Ybbor – I was thinking of something similar. We might get a few people… how about this…

(You would post this Ybbor… or I could)

Due to steadily declining participation, MIA’s has been reduced to only 3 active members. One of them, Peter Grimes, is a mac user and can’t open the save. I work as an accountant – and now that it’s tax season here in the USA I won’t have time to be involved beyond reading for at least another 3 weeks. Chamnix has been running this team virtually alone for almost a month now – and he’s in the process of moving… and won’t have internet access for at least a month also.

We hate to do this – but this game either needs to be put on hold for a moth, or the game will have to continue without MIA :sad:

Sorry to do this to everyone!
We’re PMing the whole former team to see if we can get anyone to become more active.
We’ll let you know if anyone steps up.

It's getting late... already noon eastern time USA - so I'm just going to post this!

You can all yell at me later! :lol:

EDIT: I also PMed RegentMan, Ginger Ale, and Rik Meleet - to let them know it's a hoax... so nothing dramatic happens to our team! ;)

Nice :lol:

I find this period good for tom foolery ... I in fact joined CFC on this day 2 years ago so it has special significance for me ... havn't looked back since :D

:lol:

I was going to set my birthday to April 1st to see if I could get a birthday thread but its a bit late now.

Top Bottom