The Shield is a reskin of Rabbit, White's shield
The head is from morowind

Attachments

• skeleton.zip
    288.2 KB · Views: 275
  • skeleton.jpg
    skeleton.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 2,437
That is absolutely great Roland. I didn't think it was possible to do a good skeleton without replacing all the limbs, I'm glad you've proven me wrong. :goodjob:

Chalid said:
Just Fantastic. How did you get that annoying teamcolor off his body?

With nif viewer, maybe i can do a litle tutorial (is very simple), but i'm not good in english(is not my first language)

If you removed teamcolor the way I think you removed it then I'll have an explanation tomorrow when I update my NIF viewer tutorial. :)

Jeepers that's incredible looking. If I skin him metallic he might pass for a cyborg/android. Can you release a version with no weapons/shield too? Pretty please? :D

Awesome! Im adding him in!

woodelf said:
Jeepers that's incredible looking. If I skin him metallic he might pass for a cyborg/android. Can you release a version with no weapons/shield too? Pretty please? :D

Yeah, or maybe i can skin it like a cyborg and put him a futuristic weapon. The problem is i can not put modernweapon until we find a good animation combination for it with modern unit.

So if you want me to modify it in a android tell me what weapon you want him to have.

Rabbit said:
If you removed teamcolor the way I think you removed it then I'll have an explanation tomorrow when I update my NIF viewer tutorial. :)

Tell me if you want me to write the little tutorial ;)

C.Roland said:
Yeah, or maybe i can skin it like a cyborg and put him a futuristic weapon. The problem is i can not put modernweapon until we find a good animation combination for it with modern unit.

So if you want me to modify it in a android tell me what weapon you want him to have.

Thanks man. I sent you a PM, but I know you don't check them all the time... :)

Top Bottom