Goblin Doom Diver (April 2nd, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here is a goblin doom diver for orcs & goblins (for warhammer). Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info from the games workshop website:
The Doom Diver Catapult is a torsion powered device much like a Rock Lobber or Spear Chukka, but instead of firing rocks or spears it is designed to launch Goblins. These Goblins are equipped with crude, folding wings which enable them to stay aloft for a short time before plunging back down to earth. This technique was developed to provide Greenskin tribes with a form of aerial reconnaissance. Early aeronaunts were given bits of slate and chalkk on which to sketch enemy troop dispositions. As few Goblns survived the rather sudden landing, this was felt to be the only way of recovering the information they had gleaned. Unfortunately the idea wasn't a great success as most slates were found to bear a hastily scrawled message along the lines of "Yahooooo!" or "wheeeee!"

Here are the files:
Goblin doom diver (~1,2 MB)

Here's animation preview of attack & death animations :)

Attached is a civilopedia image preview

Attachments

• DoomDiverCivilop1.gif
    DoomDiverCivilop1.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 314
:rotfl: That's the strangest and funniest "siege" unit i have ever seen. :rotfl:

Heretic_Cata said:
:rotfl: That's the strangest and funniest "siege" unit i have ever seen. :rotfl:
My thoughts exactly. :lol:

This is what you should enter in the April Unit Makers thing, methinks.

You certainly don't run out of wierd unit ideas, do you? ;)

I thought I remembered reading in the WH thread that you said you weren't gonna make silly units.;) Looks great.:)

Flat out crazy, big guy. Too funny.

Top Bottom