Harpy (April 4th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello!

Here is a dark-elf harpy from warhammer fantasy :) (sure, they don't exist only on warhammer... ) Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info from the games workshop website:
If you ever visit the distant city of Karond Kar, you will witness a spectacle that will fill you with elation and fear in equal measure. Upon the thermals of the sacrificial pyres soar the Harpies - winged beasts with a savage, primeval beauty. Some claim they are the souls of slain Witch Elves given form, others that they are a manifestation of Khaine in his aspect of the predator. They are creatures of Khaine, that is for sure, for they delight in the tormenting of their victims and feast upon raw flesh.

Here are the files:
Harpy (~923 kB)

Here's animated preview of the attack:

ADDITIONAL UPDATE

Here's a Chaos fury (it's only a colour conversion of the harpy).
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=512&act=down

Attached is a civilopedia preview of the harpy.

Attachments

• HarpyCivilop.gif
    HarpyCivilop.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 458
Thats great! I love it AAglo
A big o'l B*tch slap from bat-girl lol:lol:

YES!!! A HARPY!!! I was worried noone would make it, so I never requested it...its wonderful...Narnia owes you much Aaglo...

Side Note: Aaglo, is it possible for you to squeeze a satyr/faun into your list?...

@Storm_Grunt,
B*tch slap :lol: - that's a good one :)

@Spacer_one
I don't know what a satyr/faun is...? (currently I believe that satyr is a form of comedy, and faun - with an 'a' put in the end is just a latin word for animal).

@aaglo
A satyre is one of the creatures who followed Bacchus in the Greek mythology ; it may look like this (and it would be great to see it animated) :

Attachments

• 287px-Pan_satyre_della_Valle.jpg
    287px-Pan_satyre_della_Valle.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 271
Cool little flyer, reminds me of Heroes IV where those creatures were quite annoying. Good work (as usual)!

Top Bottom