Name City 4 - Final Round

Which name do you prefer for City 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Citizens, it is time to name our 4th city. This is the final poll for this city.

Please choose one from the following list of suggested names. For information on the city site, please refer to the save game, or to the Settlement Location poll

Link to the discussion thread

• Desigoths Tavern
  • Aloha
  • Auda City
  • Toot Uncommon
  • Abstain (I have no preference)

The name with the most votes will be used as the name for City 4. In the event of a tie, a 2 day run-off poll with the tied names will be used to break the tie.

This is a public poll, and will run for 3 days. This is a referendum by the Censor.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Come on Aloha its 2 names in one!!! Hello AND goodbye, imagine the uses in diplomacy :)

The problem with Aloha is that it's also a team's name in the MTDG. We can't let you guys have an entire city to yourselves can we?

Toot Uncommon describes the pig's stench as well as being able to crack a smile on your face if you say it.

ah no Tubby...Alpha and Aloha are only one letter typos. Remember this was city alpha...

Taken from the Team Info thread ... Typo my butt. ;)
Team Info Thread said:
Team Aloha
Civilization: Catherine (Russia)
Email Address: cfcaloha AT gmail DOT com
UN Representative: robboo
Spoiler Roster :
BCLG100
robboo
Black_Hole
Meleager
ybbor
GeorgeOP
Robi D
Mr. Pointless
dlab
oagersnap
Scoob
Nobody
Kuningas
Guiderian
greekguy
Total: 15

Well that is sorta how we came up with our team name...:crazyeye:

But it doesn't mean that WE have to live with YOUR team's typo :lol:

Tubby Rower said:
But it doesn't mean that WE have to live with YOUR team's typo :lol:
It is nothing but pure coincident. :mischief:

Tubby Rower said:
Taken from the Team Info thread ... Typo my butt. ;)

on my keyboard the A and the P are close to each other so when i proposed it for the name i may have meant alpha to begin with but couldnt be arsed to change it :D

Well it wasnt just because of the team, was a bit because its just a cool name and my original reasoning in the first post does apply :)

furiey..I have no problem with every team having one...maybe more people would actually contribute.

And with 14 votes, Toot Uncommon is the name of our fourth city!

Look for a discussion on our 5th city, starting soon!

This poll is Validated.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Top Bottom