[FANTASY] Dryads - orThe Revenge of the Woods PART 1

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
I like these ones, included are 3 versions of the Dryad (it is more a construction kit, cause with nif viewer it is sooo much fun to play around with his parts ;) actually this time i didnt use something from rabbit or roland, i scavanged the resources from vanilla :p ) and unfortunately, the female settler unit doesnt really look sooo good, and the male dryads are based on the sCout unit (ccause he doesnt wear a skirt), so i tried to make the backpack as tree like as i thought it would be necesserary, but it doesnt irritate much for me. If someone wants, he can try to create a dryad out of the warrior or something.

As always they are for Warhammer FB mod, so they have a warhamemr style (as good as i could / wanted to do ;) )

Best for them is swordsman Animation!
I did only the scout_fx.nif and renamed it to scout.nif, so for everyone with old graphiccards (which dont support shader) some strange textures could appear. for evceryone else (my graca is more than 2 years old and works!!!) it will be a nice unit.

And Keal, dont tell me you dont wanna have these ones too :p

P.S: PART1 means, that i will do Treemen (ents) and TreeKins (something like Treedemon warriors) too. and perhaps some other plant creatures, i like the Revenge of the Woods!

Attachments

• Dryad collage 1.jpg
    Dryad collage 1.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 1,134
This units look great, but to me a Dryad is a female elemental spirit with human form, who lives in trees. Your units look like small Ents...
Anyway, good work.

Could also be used as large, predatorial stick-insects? :D Very nice looking unit

Fantastic job SeZereth!

If you could give that a jump attack or something it would be super freaky!

Waw ... purely and simply awesome :thumbsup:

Excellent job ! I'm looking forward to your next creation ;)

Thank you, all!

Syntherio said:
This units look great, but to me a Dryad is a female elemental spirit with human form, who lives in trees. Your units look like small Ents...
Anyway, good work.
Yeah i agree here... All the nymphs/dryads ive seen have been y'know... Sexy.:D

Top Bottom