Warplock Jezzail (April 7th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here is a skaven warplock jezzail (no, it's not a team). Enjoy :)

Here's a tiny bit of civilopedia info:
A skaven armed with a long barreled riffle called Warplock Jezzail and with a shield that he uses to defend himself and to present a firm point to rest the weapon on, is not feared for nothing. The Warplock Jezzail fires bullets of refined warpstone that explode on impact, making a mockery of the thickest armour.

Here are the files:
Warplock Jezzail (~802 kB)

Here are some animation previews (fortify, attack & victory):

Attached is a civilopedia preview.

Attachments

• JezzailCivilop.gif
    JezzailCivilop.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 319
Assume attack. He looks so calm blasting away!

Man I want to play WH now more than ever.

Hurray!!! That's a wonderful unit, as always, but this one's got something special... magic I'd say!! A bit sad this skaven hasn't got some little fella to hold his shield... :goodjob: hey that's 2 units for the same day!! Does April 07 mean something special to you Aaglo ? ;)

:eek:

Wouldn't want that thing shooting at me. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Those ratmen really know how to make weird weapons. Nice unit. :)

This ratman really knows how to make weird units. Nice work! :)

I think these were all made months ago and he's just releasing them all together to fool us into thinking he works fast. Well it doesn't wash on me!

Rambuchan said:
...I think these were all made months ago and he's just releasing them all together to fool us into thinking he works fast. Well it doesn't wash on me!
Well, you haven't seen how they looked before my badgering feedback. And that wasn't done months ago. More like 3 seconds before posting the final unit.

Top Bottom