Arch Angel

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
I really like religious artwork. I was looking at Christian artwork and I liked the pictures of Arch Angel Michael. So I wanted to make it, but I dont have many cool props and clothing.
I hope someone can find a use for this! haha

Unit:http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Arch_Angel.zip

What is that stuff flying down from above,leaves?

Holy meteors !!! It looks so cool.
If i am going to make a fantasy mod, i am definetly going to add this.:goodjob:

Are those meteors ? :D

If you want some ideas to some "angelic equipments" you should check out the angel & archangel in Heroes3.

Don't mean to sound like a pest, but the wings could be a little more angelicly coloured. :D (or maybe i have been in the M&M universe a bit too much:crazyeye:)

EDIT: I see ... holy fire. :)

halo are ALWAYS round?!?!
dude, you are greek and you dont you know El Greco? he painted square halos :p

great unit Shiro! top notch!!

Quinzy said:
halo are ALWAYS round?!?!
dude, you are greek and you dont you know El Greco? he painted square halos :p

QUOTE]

I confess that i am not really familiar with his work, but i dont remember any square halo, and from searching the web it seems that he didnt paint halos at all, or at least the paintings i saw didnt have halos although they had angels/saints :)

Shiro, this is perfect! Since Final Fantasy I didn't have summoned creatures, I was going to give the Light Warriors and the Good Guys from Final Fantasy II an Angelic summon, and the bad guys from both games a demon... I'm using Kinboat's Balrog as the demon, but neither of Kinboat's angels really fit what I had in mind, but THIS is PERFECT!!

どおもありがとございます!

Top Bottom