Rise of Seguin

William GBTW

73h 1337 H4x0rz
Okay these three scenarios are about the rise of Seguin (my civ in the CFC User's mod) and I never planned on releasing them but enjoy! PLEASE READ THE README.TXT! I'm working on a part 4 as well.
Part I Screenshots:

Seguin-New Bruanfels Board at Start of War.

Political Map

Terrain Map

Diplomacy
Part I: Just recently a war between Seguin and its allies and New Brunsfels was ceased. The allies were Cibolo, Schertz, Seguin and later on Gruene and Geronimo. Gruene controlled much trade and therefore was highly desired by all. After the war the territory was broken into sectors with observors.
Geronimo still is afraid of Seguin annexing it and war is breaking out between Seguin and New Braunfels, due to New Bruanfels refusing to resolve the board dispute. Seguin, Schertz and Cibolo have made a alliance to defeat New Bruanfels.
Speical Features:
--Play as the City (or better put City-States) of Seguin, New Bruanfels, Schertz, Cibolo, Marion, Gruene or San Marcos.
--Fight on land, air and sea as Seguin and New Bruanfels finally settle thier boarder dispute...sadly by force
The .zip includes all three scenarios. I added a patch for Part 3 which balances the powers a little.

Attachments

• Seguin1-3.zip
    112.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Seguin Part 3 balanced.zip
    37.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Seige of Seguin.zip
    67.4 KB · Views: 153
Part II Screenshots:

What in the world? He is the barbarian.

San Marcos-Seguin-Geronimo Boarder

The Conqueored New Bruanfels :D

Political Map

Terrain Map (is the same for Part III)
Part II: The war lasted for one year or so and three years later Seguin has gained control of New Bruanfels, canyon area, and other areas and has risen to a world power, with peacekeepers spread abrod. The old alliance has fallen and Cibolo and Marion have merged to become a great maritime power due to the floods cuased by the dam destruction. Gruene also has expanded. Tensions are high between Seguin and Gruene and Seguin and Cibolo-Marion as well as with San Marcos and Geronimo.
Speical Features:
--Play as Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo-Marion, Gruene, or San Marcos
--Fight on land, air and sea as Seguin and Schertz remove invaders and traitors from Guadalupe Co.

Part III Screenshots:

Seguin's Great Empire :D :cool:

Political Map

San Marcos...now North Seguin

Mims Observatory
For more screnshots click here
Part III: It is now 2040, long after the war that lasted from 2011 to 2016.
Changes are swepting the land. After the Second Great War Seguin and Schertz merged. Out of the People of the Jugo (South) Kingdoms arose one of promince; that of Josue Contreras. A new threat looms in the North; that of the Shanites. Seguin has annexed most of Gruene and Marion. Cibolo-Marion no longer control the cities that are thier name sakes and are in war with Shaneandria, thier only allie is Gruene. Geronimo has also been annexed to Seguin after it foolishly attacked Seguin so many years ago.
Speical Features:
--Play as Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo-Marion, Gruene, Geronimo or San Marcos.
--Fight on land, air and sea as Seguin and Schertz remove invaders and traitors from Guadalupe Co.

Seige of Seguin: the 2007 War.
Story:
It is 2007; New Bruansfels has been at war with Seguin, Schertz, Cibolo, and Marion; thus far New Bruansfels has one every major battle of the war; it finally decides to invade Seguin proper; this was a turning point of the 2007 war; New Bruansfels was prepared for combat on a large open field; but this would be up close house to house fighting. By the end of 1 hour New Bruansfels controled around 80% of Seguin; but slowly Seguin regained territory and finally after one week New Bruansfels commanders signged a cease fire, which was followed by the Treaty of Lockhart the next day, New Bruansfels withdrew from Seguin and that takes us to Part I.
Special Features:
--Play as Seguin, New Braunsfels, Schertz, Cibolo, Marion, Gruene or Geronimo.
--Play at house to house level combat as you battle for control of Seguin.

Its fun playing as Seguin with air superiority; what's cooler is that the boundry between Seguin and New Bruanfels is almost exactly like the boundray in Real life. Part I makes for a fun and quick game...the others can get long though.

Wow. Very good. I need to download this. I'm surprised not much people posted here. This scenerio is a true work of art. You have inspried and idea in my head. :hatsoff:

Thanks for the complement. Its kinda based off of a Real Life boarder dispute. I'm working on a large map which would include San Antonio, Ausin, Gonzales and Caldwell; I can't wait till that is done.

I already ahve 1/5 of an original modern age warfare, and I just started it today. This scenerio gave me my idea. I will play this... tomorow I suppose.

Great! I like it...espically since it follows Seguin rise above its rival New Bruanfels, which is nothing but a retail town; Seguin has retail, factories and Air Force bases! Well I'm making tech icons for Seguin right now; the civlopedia entries for them are almost totally by me.

Yeah I did all of that. I'm gonna recheck though...

EDIT:Yeah they're all there and extracted.

Top Bottom