Ghoul (April 15th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here's a ghoul. Undead. You know... enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia from the games workshop website:
When the lean and hungry times of famine came upon the Old World, the inbred hamlets of Sylvania took to feasting on corpses. These cannibals were driven mad by the meat of the dead and over the years degenerated into a race that is no longer human. Driven by an unspeakable craving for human flesh, they dwell near graveyards, digging up the corpses of the recently buried and consuming the cold flesh.

Ghouls are stooped and disgusting creatures, their skin blotched and filthy, their eyes bestial. Their snarling lips reveal rows of sharpened teeth. When the armies of Undeath gather, Ghouls scuttle from their hiding places to join them. Vampires and Necromancers are their masters, and Ghouls fear their wrath enough to obey their commands.

Here are the files:
Ghoul (~518 kb)

UPDATE!
In this post you can find a gray ghoul by mrtn. He made an alternative so that the white barbarians look cool when rampaging around with this ghoul :)
Cheers, mrtn ;)

Here is a preview of the attack animation:

Attached is a civilopedia preview.

Attachments

• GhoulCivilop.gif
    GhoulCivilop.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 398
This is strange, an undead unit and I don't have a use for it. :lol:

Nice job and a complete surprise. 'Fluff', I assume?

@LMR!
not right now, thanks. I've got other things to do for the next ten days. Like, surviving.

@Drift
Not necessarily fluff. I understood that mrtn needs one for WH-mod barbarians...

aaglo said:
...@Drift
Not necessarily fluff. I understood that mrtn needs one for WH-mod barbarians...
Yup. The skaven are a new civ, so the barb job went to the Necrarch's, and their minions Ghouls and skeletons.

@aaglo: thanks!

Hey aaglo, there are several MOD's that can probably use this Ghoul as well. I believe King Arthur has been wanting a "Fresh Zombie" (a person that just become a new zombie like a businessman with some clothes and not fully "Gross" yet lol. Anyway, Good work as usual on this unit. :goodjob:

A horde of Ghoul's is probably the worst way to kill a man. Warhammer mod will be better when i can set these nasty pieces of work free.

:lol:

I realised that civ coloured pants look silly on white barbarians, so I made this colour conversion with grey pants.
Gonna use both versions in the WH Mod. :)

Attachments

• GreyGhoul.zip
    270.2 KB · Views: 490
Top Bottom