Term 5 Nominations - Secretary of State

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Nominations for the Office of Secretary of State

Duties of the Secretary of State:
  • Control foreign policy
  • Accept cities
  • All powers assigned to the Triumverate

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

I decline. busy month...maybe later.:)

IF no one else is nominated and accepts *sigh* I will nominate myself, and accept my nomination. So please, someone with more experence take this job ;)

StrategyDoRk said:
IF no one else is nominated and accepts *sigh* I will nominate myself, and accept my nomination. So please, someone with more experence take this job ;)

I hate to be a stickler about this, but ...

You can only run for one election, and you did not decline your previously accepted nomination for Toot Uncommon. I'm going to have you and GlobalOppressor in an election for that position. If you get defeated, you can apply for this office.

Sorry,
-- Ravensfire, Censor

Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

ravensfire said:
I hate to be a stickler about this, but ...

You can only run for one election, and you did not decline your previously accepted nomination for Toot Uncommon. I'm going to have you and GlobalOppressor in an election for that position. If you get defeated, you can apply for this office.

Sorry,
-- Ravensfire, Censor

I know this thats why I put IF, I thought we still had a day...

Top Bottom