Term 5 Nominations - Minister of Science

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Nominations for the Minister of Science

Duties of the Minister of Culture:
  • Control research queue
  • Control Great Scientists

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Thanks for the nomination BCLG, but I'm afraid that I cannot run again because of term limits. ;) It comes at a good time because I need to take a break and pay attention to some other things going on in my life - especially with finals coming up.

Sigma said:
Thanks for the nomination BCLG, but I'm afraid that I cannot run again because of term limits. ;) It comes at a good time because I need to take a break and pay attention to some other things going on in my life - especially with finals coming up.

It was a good run anyway. :lol:

Looks like both of the Term 2 Science officials are pulling out at the end of this month.

I'll probably be back in June. I just need a little time off, that's all. :)

Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

K it appears that no-one is going to be minister of science and i appreciate nominations have closed but ill run the job, bear in mind everyone though that my exams do start this month (got one next friday :eek:) so my apologies if science isnt always up to date.

Top Bottom