F/A-22 Raptor

thank for the great plane. god job

Looks great Conquests :goodjob: you probably should've posted the three planes you posted today together as a collection though, easier to download. :)

Very nice! Can you provide separate textures for the models for those of us who would like them different? If you don't know how I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Looks nice. Good job. This only affects the look, right? They don't have like a longer range or anything? (It's kinda funny how the city they are covering is still researching Animal Husbandry ;) ).

New skin for F/A-22 Raptor
fscale=0.57

Attachments

• F-22 Raptor.zip
    175.4 KB · Views: 1,882
  • YF-22.jpg
    YF-22.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 974
thank you very much for this nice unit :)
i make one animation for this unit ;)

Great job on the Raptor. Could you let us know the poly count for this model...the nif seems rather large. Also, for future reference, whenever you release your work can you also include the poly count info? Thanks.

-ATG

Hi, new to Civ4...
first of all great unit!!
I somehow managed to make it work in the game, but one small problem...
whenever it does a mission, like bombing, the normal jet-fighter would actually drop bombs on the target, but f-22 does not do that...it just flies over the target and drops nothing

Did I do something wrong when I added the unit or is there no bombing animation for the f-22?

Hello "spiky82" and welcome here. :king:
In fact you do not do anything evil but it should be known that the units that creates "Conquest" does not contain animation. ;)
They thus should be added here F22 of conquest to which I have to add animations.
Good plays.:)

Attachments

• F-22 Raptor.zip
    178.4 KB · Views: 293
adamamri said:
They thus should be added here F22 of conquest to which I have to add animations.
Good plays.:)

Un grand merci pour tous votre travaille!
Sorry for possible spelling errors, french is not my mothertongue ;)

Does anyone know how many polygons the new December model comes in at?

I realize that... Just wanted to see if there was a difference between the two models.

Bummer that it uses so many polygons

Excellent work Shiggs...I was looking to find out the number of polygons given that The Conquers units typically measure in the 20,000 plus.

"Great success!"

Top Bottom