Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega Saturn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

tombeef

King
Here it is. This time I think I got everything. Same rules apply, and all that stuff. Poll has been tweaked to involve better selling systems that also span a greater time period.

Yes, this is the one to vote at. If you voted in the previous one, do the same over here.

I voted for the playstation, based on the many, many hours I spent playing on mine back in the day :D

The games I played most were Crash Bandicoot and some old F1 game based on the 1995 F1 season.

I don't really use consoles anymore though. I have a playstation 2 but I never used it as much as the old playstation. I mostly use my PC for gaming now.

Playstation, though I guess you can count PS2 since it can play all the Orginal Playsation games, plus it has a few nice ones of it's own. For a long time for me it was the SNES, but as I got back and play more Playstation games I missed, it's certainly pulled way ahead. It just had some many games I enjoyed tons.

PC, mainly because it has been around for so long. If i had to pick a console, i'd probably chose SNES.

Amiga :d

I voted NES, simply because without it video games would not exist as we know it. Almost every video game company was either bankrupt or completely uninterested. The NES rescued games, after the failure of the Atari and other early systems.

Perfection said:
A deck of cards :smug:

clearly Perfection has no idea what he's talking about as he still has not updated Eat Poop You Cat

On-Topic: Pc by far has the most potential and processing power

Although I voted PC, I'd love to have a Scheider again. :love: That was our first computer ever.

Luckily there are emulator's. :D

Top Bottom