the oobs 2nd pitboss game, 18 players

civstats was down so I couldn't know the timer and whether washington had logged in or not. Even tho I was there on for a while I did not move any unit west of my capitol. In fact most of the time I wasn't even in front of the computer by using civ launcher...

I have saved the civ world from the tyranny of the evil Russian Hegemony.No need of thanks ;) Now that order has been restored in the civ world, I would like to go about spreading the word of god and peace and ask that the rightful rulers embrace the religion of Taoism. I will be sending peace envoys to your lands to spread the rightful word ^_^

I am classical_hero and I am taking over from Grizzle. my email is classical_hero7 at yahoo dot com dot au and my MSN is classical_hero7 at hotmail dot com for any diplomacy that might be needed.

Yeah sorry damn flatmate keeps tripping the cable (it's loose on one end), I've made some changes which will hopefully stop this happening again.

By the way, I've left a joke opening there for anyone witty who wants to take it. Can you see what it is? :)

Warshington: the clock has 6 hours left so you had roughly 17 hours to take your turn. I can't wait anymore. Please try to take your turn early in the future.
Let me know if you would like to reverse our playing order...

Warshington: the clock has 6 hours left so you had roughly 17 hours to take your turn. I can't wait anymore. Please try to take your turn early in the future.
Let me know if you would like to reverse our playing order...

I would suggest the two of you make some agreement in this regard, eg. you can take your turn if he hasn't taken his turn in the first 16 hours (as judged by the game clock, so a little more than that in real time).

I think the way we are doing it now is just fine... I just missed the one turn because I could not log in so I have no issues with his double move, as I basically did the same thing when I finally could log in and finish mine (which started the next turn that I took right away.) I think we are even now and can go back to the condition that we were at in the past...

Is there something wrong with the server? It seriously took me 30 minutes to connect last night and tonight is the same thing... I was over an hour and a half just playing my turn... Other games I'm in are not having this problem so I know it's not a connection problem...

Is there something wrong with the server? It seriously took me 30 minutes to connect last night and tonight is the same thing... I was over an hour and a half just playing my turn... Other games I'm in are not having this problem so I know it's not a connection problem...

Hmm William said he had the same problem, so apparently it's a problem on my end. I'll sort this out when I get home (5-6 hours from now).

Top Bottom