Weapons Pack 2+

R

Rabbit, White

Updated: July 15, 2006

Ok, I'm going to post any weapons that I make in the future here. For now, there are four new weapons I made, Claymore sword (left), Bastard sword (right), both should be fairly historically accurate so should be good for medieval mods. Also, a lance and an axe ("Chopper").

Added two scimitars - Egyptian and fantasy based.

Added two weapons for the Warhammer Undead (requested by seZ), one for Tomb Guards and one for Tomb King(s).

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Attachments

• weapons_pack2.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 230
  • twoscimitars.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 146
  • WH_undead_weapons.zip
    14 KB · Views: 148
woodelf said:
I like the chopper. Not swung or thrown at me, but in general. ;)
:rotfl:Thats hilarious Woodelf! Rabbit White, those Weapons look real good keep it up, we also need some Modern and near future weapons!

big thanks for that one, the chopper and the lance are really really useful :)

Thanks, I'm glad these are not just taking up space on my account. :D

Updated first post with two more weapons, couple of scimitars, one a Egyptian (based on an actual design) and one fantasy based.

thank you rabbit ;) now everythging i need is some time for unit creation ;)

Very beautiful weapons, but one question:
Shouldn't the bastard sword be shorter then the claymore?

AFAIK:
Bastard sword = 1.5 hands (which means one if you're strong/depending on situation)
Claymore = 2 hands

So the Claymore is bigger and heavier... other way round doesn't seem to make much sense. But of course I don't cite historical sources but just common Fantasy & RPG "mideval" knowledge.

JDexter said:
Very beautiful weapons, but one question:
Shouldn't the bastard sword be shorter then the claymore?

AFAIK:
Bastard sword = 1.5 hands (which means one if you're strong/depending on situation)
Claymore = 2 hands

So the Claymore is bigger and heavier... other way round doesn't seem to make much sense. But of course I don't cite historical sources but just common Fantasy & RPG "mideval" knowledge.
Yeah, I think 1.5 hands is not a very realistic indicator of a sword's size ;)

I used photos of these swords I found on a medieval weapons website. It's possible the photos were not proportionally correct to each other, it's even possible these aren't the correct swords (though the site looked serious so I'd trust their descriptions). Then again, it's also possible that D&D is not the accurate historical record of medieval times everyone thinks it is :lol:. In any case, I don't really mind either way.

And thank you :)

Top Bottom