FfHII 0.11 Bugs

Chalid

Black Dragon
Please post obvious Bugs and Crashes (including the last savefile before the crash, if the crash occures again on reload) here. If you find a bug please check if it already has been reported here.

And please no discussions in this thread, only bug reports. We hope it never reaches page 2. ;)

1.Bug: Orthus still appears more than once.

Played the first game as Kuriotates, things that i noticed:

- I can build Stone-Golem even though it is stated as Lurchiup unique unit

- The Pack of Nilhorn wondern doesn't say what it is doing (neither in tool tips nor in the civiliopedia)

- Some worker actions (build farm/cottage/pasture) are displayed twice in the sience advisor screen

- There was a error in the starting description of the civs i played (seems it couldnt find the correct leader name...)

... great mod!!

Spotted a bug already I'm afraid (nothing major, though). I started a new game (Play Now!) selected shuffle script and all random options apart from the leader name which I entered as Beefy, and got a problem with the text on the start game splash ("The Age of Ice is ended..." etc) - the text reads "%s3_leader, your time has come..."

There are quite a few grammatical errors in various bits of text I've seen too, which tends to interrupt the immersion for pedants like me. I'd offer to fix them for you but I don't have the free time at the minute - too many other cakes in the oven (or whatever that phrase is). You might be able to recruit some other pedants, though :)

I tried the mod out earlier and Orthus didn't spawn at all in my game.
I played as Ljosalfar (Thessa).

Chalid said:
Please post obvious Bugs and Crashes (including the last savefile before the crash, if the crash occures again on reload) here. If you find a bug please check if it already has been reported here.

And please no discussions in this thread, only bug reports. We hope it never reaches page 2. ;)

1.Bug: Orthus still appears more than once.

K, its fixed.

Frozen-Vomit said:
Played the first game as Kuriotates, things that i noticed:

- I can build Stone-Golem even though it is stated as Lurchiup unique unit

Fixed.

- The Pack of Nilhorn wondern doesn't say what it is doing (neither in tool tips nor in the civiliopedia)

Fixed.

- Some worker actions (build farm/cottage/pasture) are displayed twice in the sience advisor screen

Yeah, thats because there are 2 versions of those abilities (the elves have a seperate set to make them in forests).

- There was a error in the starting description of the civs i played (seems it couldnt find the correct leader name...)

Im checking into this now.

Hmmm. My Galley doesn't appear to be able to enter coastal cities.

EDIT: Orcish Slave appears as a red blob rather than a model. And can't be put to sleep. It also displays the bottom part of the interface the same as whatever unit was last selected.

EDIT EDIT: The AI undervalues mana in trades, treating it the same as a health resource.

Frozen-Vomit said:

K, got that fixed.

BeefontheBone said:

- have the same problem with caravels, they cannot enter harbors

- the tool tip for stone golems says that their strenght is 4, but the stone golems running around have strenght 6 :)

BeefontheBone said:

Had that as well, with my Galleon.

The game says Elven Archers still can plant forest, but unless I missed something, they can't?
Also, the Ancient Forest tiles don't really look like they're filled with forest (more like there's a few trees on a plain), dunno if that's a bug or a feature :p

There's also a lot of civilipedia entries missing, but I assume that's because this ain't the final version yet :)

That's about it for now, I'll do some more bughunting (= enjoying this wonderful mod :p) later :)

ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 24, in onEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 173, in handleEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 707, in onCombatResult

NameError: global name 'caster' is not defined

EDIT EDIT: The AI undervalues mana in trades, treating it the same as a health resource.

Will be fixed with the SDK Modul AIBonusAndMana (already coded). General AI tweaks did not make it into 0.11.

eekhoorn said:
Had that as well, with my Galleon.

The game says Elven Archers still can plant forest, but unless I missed something, they can't?
Also, the Ancient Forest tiles don't really look like they're filled with forest (more like there's a few trees on a plain), dunno if that's a bug or a feature :p

There's also a lot of civilipedia entries missing, but I assume that's because this ain't the final version yet :)

That's about it for now, I'll do some more bughunting (= enjoying this wonderful mod :p) later :)

I will check out the Galleons.

Elven archers cant build forests anymore. I'll change the startegy tags.

And yeah, I know their are a lot of missing strategy and pedia tags. Im not to worried about that yet, im more concerned with making sure things work and seeing what you guys think abotu the new features.

Teg_Navanis said:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 24, in onEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 173, in handleEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 707, in onCombatResult

NameError: global name 'caster' is not defined

Thank you, fixed. keep them coming.

Oooh, just got a CTD when trading with an AI player for his world map (and some tech - my Sanitation for his Astronomy). Will see if it repeats when I load the autosave tomorrow.

BeefontheBone said:
Oooh, just got a CTD when trading with an AI player for his world map (and some tech - my Sanitation for his Astronomy). Will see if it repeats when I load the autosave tomorrow.

Please do, I would love to get some CTD's fixed.

Posted in the mod forums thread, but I had a bear gain a level and train combat 1 after defending against a skeleton. Is that supposed to happen now?

felwar said:
Posted in the mod forums thread, but I had a bear gain a level and train combat 1 after defending against a skeleton. Is that supposed to happen now?

Yeap, they are supposed to be able to level.

Top Bottom