Current Workers- location-current build-future build(what I plan to do):
Worker - 2S Boaring Wallow - fortified - tbd
Abydos - 2S1E Auda City - Cottage(1) - tbd
Worker - 1W Old Sarai - Farm(1) - tbd
Worker - 1E Turfan - Cottage(8) - tbd
Worker - 2N Ning-Hsia - Cottage(3) - tbd
City #4 - 1S2W Toot Uncommon - Road(1) - tbd
Road Builders - 1S2W Toot Uncommon - Road(1) - tbd

Although I haven't picked out the exact actions, I plan on cottage spamming. There are plenty of grassland river spaces that are begging for cottages. Our road network is just about all set up, except for our two newest cities. They can be connected later. My first goal is to get our Science economy booming.

I strongly recommend releasing most, or even all, workers to the governors. Let them focus on the specific details of which improvements on which plots. It might be even better to set goals of how much improvement in a broad area, for example MG needs to improve commerce by 3 per turn within the next 10 turns. (that's an example only, I don't even know if it's possible).

Minister

It might be a little late this term, but Karakorum has a single forested riverside plot that I believe should be cottaged. This chop would be used for a library, granary, or possibly a new worker, if you wish.

Dear Minister,

I'm just clearing things up before the end of the current Term. Are you happy foe the worker (called "Road Builders") 2E of Beshbalik to be under the control of the Governor of Beshbalik (obviously under the policy guidance of the MoI & GCouncil)?

My hope was to have one worker for all cities (except for the first 3) and to give them over to the governors. However, I believe I am one TC short of doing that. I'm sure the new MoI will work with the governors, or even simply give their control over to the governors.

Top Bottom